Funny result because of Sitri....?

Well, last weekend I did my first evocation on Sitri… I just asked to bring me sex or find a sexual partner when I go running to a nearby park. I did that on saturday, went up running ( late afternoon/early night, summer can be a killer here )… and well… no luck… bummer.
On sunday I had totally forgot about it. and then on my second lap… when I pass some bushes on a dark part of the park… well, some kids were fucking loudly…and i mean LOUD… lol, and there were still people and families in the park! That has never happened to me in like 7 years I took the habit of running in the weekends.

Ok… well…Sitri just showed me either he has a very good sense of humor… or I might need to be more specific on my petitions.

10 Likes

This is so funny :joy: but I’ve noticed sometimes what I ask for I first see in others life before I get it !

3 Likes

If you asked that it happens at the park, I think you were too specific and that it would be just easier to get your glamour in a way it could happen anywhere.

Lmao be more specific he did his job you found a sexual uncounted just some one elses

2 Likes

@X-Smk-X, is it alright to ask some questions? I’m still pretty new to this and nothing I try seems to work.

Sure… although I’m kind of new at this also.

How did you work your invocation, and is this an alright question to ask?

Hand drawn the sigil for Sitri. Hold it in my right hand while calling for him, for his help and his favour.
Explain my situation, ask for what I wish to receive from him in a respectful manner, visualize what I want to happen, then thank him for coming over and for his favour and if it pleases him, he may now leave.
No candle… just a youtube video of a candle in the background…
I’m going for simplicity and bare down evocations.

I was actually expecting something on the first day… but totally forgot about it on the next day…when it happend. It was funny as hell… too bad I wasn’t in the party. Maybe that’s the reason why it happened? I wasn’t expecting it.

Oh, and if you think I saw Sitri opening up a portal with fire, thunder and riding a chariot pulled by black fire stallions imposing himself and asking what does this mere mortal wants… sorry to dissapoint… it was nothing like that… It was just… silence. No tingling sensations, no physical signs, not even a flicker on the monitor where the virtual candle was.

So… guess I learned my lesson… they’re there… they’re working… and they bring you the best possible outcome on what you actually asked for them… and for simplicity’s sake… be specific and plan downwhat you will ask so afterwards what you wanted wont come back to bite you in the ass… or play you a practical joke ( you wanted sex in the park… you got sex in the park… ooohhh you meant you involved in sex in the park… oh why didn’t you said so? )

Still learing… hehehehe

3 Likes

I normally use candles or just call them in my mind to speak but I don’t get results that way I noticed lol so

Five candles

Clean space

Enn

Sigil

Blankets to sit on

Darkness

Consentration

Myself

A note book some times

My question

That’s all I’ve ever used for invocation
In which they come quick you have to be specific in what you ask you asked to find an uncounted and you found one just not yours lol

Sitri is extremely funny and can be a prankster at times idk if any one seen this but he is

He likes bluntness and specific details of who what when where most of them are like this

3 Likes