Full Moon Self Love Bath Ritual With Angel Raphael 💚

I did self love bath ritual today with angel Raphael today the bath and i had bath kit with me the ingredient were Blended Epsom and Dead Sea salts with organic milk powder , lavender and juniper berries, with sage leaves, rose petals and rose buds I can definitely recommend this bath kit it has a lot of healing properties and comes along with a clear quartz ritual you can order these baths kits on Etsy ! I light white candles around my bath tub and turn on my guided meditation with angel Raphael during the guided meditation I can see his green light healing me and I heard a voice saying “you are loved and cared for “

Then when I look over the flame and ask angel raphael to give me a sign through the flame I got this beautiful heart shape !

I’m not sure what this heart shapes mean it really brought me a smile on my face and I can definitely feel such love from him :sparkles:

I can guarantee say this ritual has been a success and I would definitely recommend a bath ritual anyone who struggles with self love and need extra healing :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Raphael is awesome. I don’t have a loving relationship with him, it’s all business, but that’s nice that you do.

As an aside, studies show many people are deficient in magnesium, as our diets based on low-nutrition foods don’t contain enough of it. Epsom salts are magnesium sulfate and a great way to boost your intake, as it lets you absorb it through your skin - if you feel a ton better after a salt bath you might want to consider a supplement to keep that going.

3 Likes

Yes I keep that in mind ! thank you!

yes I’m really happy to get all the signs from him yesterday and that ritual was a success for me !
what is your workings like with him? has he also shown signs with you ?

1 Like

A bath ritual is always a good idea, and I like how you made it special, and I’m sure Raphael appreciates it.
In my experience, if he is asked to, he always gives little signs that can’t be missed when you pay attention. :green_heart:

1 Like

I rarely ask for signs myself, I call him when I’m doing healing work along with the ascended master of my qigong school, who told the students they would be able to call on him before he died for continued teaching.

He’s very helpful and gives advice and insight of what to look for and what I’m sensing to improve the work, and I will ask him to stay with the person after I have to go to continue the work.

I’m not looking for the same things from him I guess :slight_smile:

I do love ritual baths and every one is a ritual of my own as part of my self care. I’ll soak for a couple of hours with salts, music, candles and bubbles and black water from bath bars I make myself with oils I like and meditate on various things. :slight_smile: It’s very nourishing.

2 Likes

Most of the cool shit I do happens in a bath tub, and i do not know why.

2 Likes