Full Metal Alchemist

Does anyone else watch this anime? I’ve been getting into it and I must say, there’s a lot of occult ideas the deeper you get into it and it’s very anti-government. On a side note: the Ishvalans deserved it.

12 Likes

I’ve watched it years ago. I like it. There are small bits of true in there.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know what’s true or false, but FMA: Brotherhood is one of the best anime ever conceived, I recommend it to anyone that doesn’t hate animation.

5 Likes

Never watched it.

1 Like

It’s worth a run through, the English dub doesn’t loose anything.

1 Like

Taylor Ellwood talks a lot about Full Metal Alchemist and Evengelion in his Pop Culture Magick works.

2 Likes

It’s really excellent. I’ll check out brotherhood next. It’s making me curious about the Philosophers stone.

2 Likes

It’s quite the coincidence that the moment a fictional alchemical fraternity is discussed I get a letter from the real alchemical brotherhood.
Yeah apparently we are building an alchemy museum in San Jose CA

9 Likes

Good morning. You are a member?

1 Like

Yes I have been for a while now, why are you too? And it wouldn’t be the first occult brotherhood I’ve been in.

3 Likes

No but I was tempted back in the 90’s but I didn’t know if they were legit or not . The thought of joining lingered in the back of mind.

1 Like

What other occults were/are you in and do you still associate with them?

1 Like

Many famous people have been in the brotherhood, Leonardo Davinci, Francis Bacon, and even Abraham Lincoln!

1 Like

So I have read. I think I may have the old brochure someplace around. If anything I can go online.

1 Like

Even though it has been many years I’m still interested in joining some of them. Since you have experience with them can you point me in the right direction of which ones to look into. Thanks.

1 Like

I watched it growing up. I love the uncut version and will probably watch it again now that I understand the occult. I recall the created of homunculi being a theme of the show. That’s necromancy isn’t it? I haven’t studied any death currents but someone told me I should.

3 Likes

I’m very interested in the Rosicrucian Order. I’m sure there’s a website?

3 Likes

Yeah sure here they are and no I don’t.

And now the Council of Nine the current order.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for the information I’ll look into right now.

1 Like

I’ve heard conflicting things about homunculi being necromantic. No clue what to think to be honest. Is Brotherhood the uncut version?