Full Metal Alchemist

Lol I get messages from those guys all the time, they must need more members or something.

1 Like

Speaking of that. I get messages on Facebook inviting me to join the Illuminati. They have this huge pitch about making all your dreams come true. I just tell them I’m the devil so I don’t need help. It’s fucking hilarious, like why would I be on the radar of a group like that if it was real?

3 Likes

Ah yes, one of my favorite anime. And has a lot of hidden messages too. For years I tried to find some real magic related to the transmutation circles etc. After a few years of research, lots of reading and some borrowed ideas from other rituals I managed to make something similar to the “Array system” and I am happy it worked for me and a few individuals. Perhaps we can all discuss here and share our ideas that can possibly lead us to a beautiful ritual or some sort of occult exercise.

3 Likes

Brotherhood is kind of an alternate dimension to the original FMA and closer to the Manga.

2 Likes

That show is the best !! Seriously mind opening and speaks so much truth! Watched the full metal alchemist brotherhood and it’s my fav anime of all time! And it speaks the truth about the government thru anime, happy someone else watches it!!

1 Like

Brotherhood is the best show! :handshake:

1 Like

@Alexander12 Yeah that would be cool. What would one use your system for?

2 Likes

Both are pretty good but brotherhood has more occult and alchemical symbolism explained and fewer unanswered questions.

For example the “portals of truth”.

The one for alphonse which is the European Alchemical scheme depicted in George Ripley’s Marrow of Alchemy, based off the Kabbalah’s Tree of Life and Kundalini’s chakra system.
SYJh9m

9ePlYm
The right is ed’s which will look familar to alot of people :smirk_cat: though its a slightly different depiction of the tree we know.

download%20(18)

Then there is mustang’s

N5Gyd

3 Likes

You can find alot of the material and references they make in older alchemical texts.

Some of them ya can find here.

3 Likes

Anime is full of occult theme. I think it is occult forces way of getting ground in our world where occult as practiced religion is completely cornered. This kind of forces get other ways of letting themselves known. Magic, tantra, chakra based yoga, medicine based power enhancing spirituality, summoning astral-higher beings, aura-energy manipulative etc is common theme in the world of anime.

5 Likes

The one thing that works mostly is a ritual that involves diagrams that will work as energetic pathways fueled by items that are charged with specific powers. I use it to bond items or make connections between talismans and consecrated jewelry to a specific power source (e.g: Crystal grids, ley lines, etc). The array can be changed and can be tweaked to have symbolic representations of any known system that invokes any metaphysical power and then “stations” can be created (smaller circles or oval-shaped “chambers”) upon and around the grid that will eventually look like a circuitry. At least thats how I thought of it and worked with it. I do not know if this can be implemented in other works but is a studyfield I am very much interested to expand upon.

2 Likes

I’m actually into this same study and you are sort of the first I have found on here that gets into it too. We should definitely work together on a project.

2 Likes

@AdamThoth
What you say holds lots of truth, you mention ley line, what are those? But lines of force, this force being the telluric current of the earth or “earth electricity” as well with strong magnetic fields.

The quartz crystals are piezoelectric when under mechanical stress producing electric charge with a + & -, you can then manipulate these force through clever arrangement or “circuitry”.

Just as the meridians of the body have qi or chi lines, a form of “bioelectricity” that can be manipulated with consciousness & observation.

It is my belief that the secret fire of the alchemists is electricity, the force above all forces, the force that vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.

With great industry and adaptation of this force, one may obtain the glory of the whole world, which is the transmutation of the one thing.

I will leave with this.

“From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world
That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.”-Hermes Trismegistus

2 Likes

You may find this reference interesting adam with your leyline work.

In the show Alkahestry refers to the slightly different form of Alchemy used in the country of Xing. Alkahestry differs from Alchemy in both its practice and its goal. Whereas Amestrian Alchemy claims to have its roots in the energy of tectonic shifts and practices manipulation of matter toward scientifically practical ends, Alkahestry is centered on a concept called the “Dragon’s Pulse” which speaks of the Earth itself having a constant flow of chi .

1 Like

That’s all actually really interesting (VERY fucking interesting, I’ll be looking more into alchemy), but, seriously, it’s just a damn good story. If you enjoy animation of any kind, it’s worth a watch, either series, but Brotherhood is better.

1 Like

They are both pretty good. I prefer the brotherhood series cause it answers more questions.

For a bit after i learned of the differences of energy in these 2 types of alchemy i played around with some energy work and meditations directed at tapping tectonic energy. Best i can describe It was a bit more abrasive and volatile than the earth elemental energy but was interesting to work although a bit sporadic at the time. Not as explosive as the fusion of energies that result in the energetic equivalent of volcanic activity but still very intense. This was a few years ago.

Yeah we should actually ^^ I bet we will find pretty good stuff if we combine info and research more stuff.

2 Likes

Also, I recommend to work or at least channel the Barakiel (more info in Josephine Mcarthy’s: Handbook of Exorcist or PM me). From my 2 “visits” to their Hall of Judgment they gave me a lot of info and understanding about electricity and the power that it holds in nature, Universe and in my own body. That’s how I deal currently with my acute peripheral neuropathy which causes me to be in pain constantly. I bet they know about alchemy as well.

2 Likes

I’ve done it “when Alchemyst will Create a metal of metal, the world would bury in Hell”, as dear Vanga said,

It was my Transpersonal Nigredo.