Fuck it

Its ok , I understand, like I said I am not taking about everyone in the comment section, I have no idea how your live your lives and I don’t want to know. I am taking about society in general, since the 60’s irresponsiblity and over indulgence is the norm anyone who talks about self discipline and power is no fun nazi. yeah a drink or two a joint every now and then, not a big deal, but its not like that today, its getting catastrophic and a lot of people are handling it like they are 17 year old teens even into there late 60’s. If you know its not you don’t worry about it. Saturn is the planet of discipline and I have enjoyed it a lot, I did party pretty hard when I was young and I wish I had not wasted so much time and potential, sometimes it was not so bad other times, train wreck

1 Like

By the way you said your back is against the wall, can you talk about it? Is it to private, thats ok if it is. That is why I thought getting wrecked is not a good idea, but I do not even know what back against the wall means for you. Do you have enemies? Are you utility bills about to be shut off? Are you going to lose your apartment or house because you can not pay the rent? I had some girlfriends and friends who , were really irresponsible and just wanted to party all the time, got me in debt and sometimes the utilities did get shut down. In my situation partying was just cancer that held me back and it was hard to find friends who were actually accomplishing things.

I can’t go into details publically, obviously.
But yes, … Im winging it on the wings of the air And walking on coals I suppose you could say.
I’m looking forward to the goetic working.
It will assist me greatly.

1 Like

Awesome bro, I feel yeah , my back has been against the wall several times.

1 Like