Fuck it

Ever have a moment when you have a wall in your way and just wanted to say FUCK IT. well we are the rulers of our reality so this thread is the place to say anything about the proverbial walls in your life/Ascension

8 Likes

Tarot Tourettesā€¦ why am I so addicted to asking the same bloody question? I know the answer and now itā€™s giving me answers that look like Iā€™ve changed thingsā€¦ Out out stupid addiction and self doubt!

9 Likes

Yep. Someone mistook my kindness for weakness, as well as time, money, emotion, weed, cigarettes. So Iā€™m going to curse the crackhead after contacting Orobas and Andromalius. It wasnā€™t a huge amount, and tired if the routine, was going to say fuck it, its sixty dollars, but its the principle of it.

Then there are the business world assholes who wasted my time for a joke.

Then there is the poverty and depression.

Then there is the social embarrassment and harassment making me a crazy old dude.

Not sure what to do about these.

5 Likes

a month or two ago i was trying to open my chakras but after a week or two of trying and getting a bit frustrated i said ā€œfuck itā€ and moved on to meditation instead, which ended up working out pretty well anyway :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Fucking litanies :joy: fuck my ADHD. Doesnā€™t make them any easier

4 Likes

Nope - let Andromalius deal with him/her, trust me on this - you are never weak, you are more powerful than youā€™ve ever been simply youā€™ve withdrawn yourself like the Hermit.

1 Like

Yeah, this person consistently makes checks he canā€™t cash, and Iā€™m done. My money and weed back, and an apology.

1 Like

Tell him to go f*ck himself and disappear, he canā€™t be that important in your life. Abuse is abuse - no cash no goods - au revoir. No, you wonā€™t necessarily get those back (would you want cut weed?) - you will get something better.

2 Likes

My addiction to rage and the power and energy it has.

2 Likes

One of my permanent invocations was a ā€˜fuck it Iā€™m doing this nowā€™ kind of thing.

2 Likes

I observed various times the failure of my workings for increasing the income or finding a womanā€¦ in this period Iā€™m meditating and studying; obviously Iā€™m lacking in some fields, and very likely I struggle to detach from the result as well. Especially some time ago there were also three episodes that shoved (again) in my face how Iā€™m perceived as nice and clumsyā€¦ Definitely not authoritative or charismatic :unamused:

3 Likes

@Fuego1. ā€¦you know the drill puff puff passā€¦
You fucking up the rotation that thing burninā€™ fast! Puff puff passā€¦ :crazy_face: :heart::kiss:

6 Likes

jim jones? whatā€™s the koolaid guy doing on a pitbull song? :thinking:

2 Likes

@zzzzz ā€¦ Better dying through modern horticulture?

2 Likes

now if only there were a strain of weed called ā€œkool-aidā€ā€¦

3 Likes

I am my only problem,
I am my own sin,
I am my own punishment!

Anyone/thing else I blame would be me making excuses. I donā€™t make excuses.

Mainly because, I GOT THE POWER!

1 Like

I love my weed, not going to lie since I started vaping it was heaven. Now since I was fired I canā€™t get work because of mandatory drug tests. Itā€™s been 5 months of not smoking (using home tests) and Iā€™m still positive. I need a job. So my ā€œFuck itā€ moment is Iā€™ll have to work with my landlords asshole boyfriend and pray to every deity for the strength to not curse him out or beat him within a inch of his life. Mind you Iā€™m not a violent person in any way shape or form so that got to tell you something about him. :angry::angry::angry:

3 Likes

I know what you mean, even when one is peaceful, that too is taken as a sign for weakness.

But itā€™s a sign of strength,
Bullies canā€™t afford to be compassionate, kind.

3 Likes

I hate that with a passion. We all have our darksides and that the quickest way to see mine.

3 Likes

I think itā€™s still called tea just add a lot of sugar.

1 Like