Fuck it

I think getting high , drunk , partying are the worst way to deal with your problems, ignoring them does not make them go away. I used to do that and I watched as others did that too.

1 Like

Truth is innovation!

I was joking around with Fuego. But personally, I think a balance of everything is needed no one likes to be around people who just walk around with a thumb stuck their ass all the time. While hard work, meditation and rest are good. It doesnā€™t hurt to have fun sometimes either. Nothings wrong with a good party sometimesā€¦or visiting your favorite bar on Friday nightā€¦some of the best people youā€™ll ever meet hang out in some back wood bars. My bar tender was awesomeā€¦sheā€™d see me walk in and have my bud light opened and sitting on the bar at my spot by the time I reached the bar. After a long week of hard work and dealing with ass holes thatā€™s one big hell yea! For me!

2 Likes

here a website for synthetic urine

2 Likes

Ok fair enough

Wow thanks.

1 Like

Vikings never party when there backs are against the wall. push back win first

then party afterwards. Donā€™t celebrate a victory when your losing, wait until after you win

5 Likes

Are you a guy? Just asking, because donā€™t deal with it the way a woman does,

Two of the most helpful books I have ever read, no chicken soup for the soul bullshit here

Also a very inspiring movie

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Your welcome.

1 Like

I bought a muffin the other day, and Iā€™ve got these primal urges of moisture running through my throat, filling my mouth and belly with an immense hunger. But I didnā€™t wanna eat it just yet, so I thought to myself:

ā€œFUCK IT!ā€
ā€¦and I licked it with passion, rage and fury, like there was no tomorrow.

I still have some crumbles in my pocket, if my needs for licking is growing stronger once again.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I imagine your lovers found that hilarious

2 Likes

@lustmagick, I agree with @Eye_of_Ra ā€¦ While Iā€™ve known people in recovery groups, and hit lows myself, sometimes the only way to not go insane is to escape momentarily; not all people use them for escape.
I use for healing and stress relief.
So, I agree ā€¦ While I wouldnā€™t recommend living a life where drugs are used like breathing air, let the edge be taken off for an hour or two and let your mind clear, have a laugh.

3 Likes

However, I do use weed daily, as doctors arenā€™t concerned with prescribing me a fourth drug for anticonvulsant properties, so I use weed every day to not have seizures (or as close to every day as possible). There are CBD products that can be used, but I also use THC to stay non anxious.

3 Likes

True I just think its gotten so decadent and discipline and strength are looked down on, but I am not making any judgements of anyone in the comments, but I like my thumb up my ass.

1 Like

I was Azazels submissive for a year. I was trained under very strict rules Azazel is one of the most strict spirits Iā€™ve ever encountered he also taught me alot. And pushed me into my godform. I found out through being attacked by 11 magicians at one time and still standing that I am a war goddessā€¦I also found how vast my armies are.
If you need to smoke weed for your health then thatā€™s what you should be able to do.
And if you wanna have a little R & R time and party like a rock star then do that too :metal:

Iā€™ve never backed down not even when 11 came at me. I could see them like dots on grid map. I know their locations and by knowing their locations I know who they are. Exactly who they are. :joy:
Always have known. Iā€™m just waitingā€¦then like a viperā€¦ I will strike not once but twiceā€¦ :smiling_imp::snake:

To each their own. I know alot of people that need weed to help with health situations. I like to joke and cut up and Iā€™m not about to changeā€¦
I can laugh or I can be the war goddess it makes no never mind to meā€¦

Love you Fuego canā€™t wait to work with you in the workshop :kiss::heart:

4 Likes

@succupedia ā€¦ I feel you on the muffin bit. I was at Panera bread one summer day, and had a bagel and cream cheese. I spread cream cheese on the bagel per normal protocol, and inhaled it.
So Iā€™m done with the bagel, but Iā€™m sold on the cream cheese. So I pull the cover off the top, and have it by both hands facing me, and proved to lick it off. I feel watched and peer out of the corner of my eye, and see people staring. I look down and see cream cheese still in the container. Thats right ā€¦ Fuck It!

2 Likes

Thank you and love back at ya @Eye_of_Ra! Looking forward to it.

1 Like

@lustmagick, I can see the self discipline/control being a foe to an abuser, but that AArabZarak (I think thatā€™s how its spelled) qlippohic Netzach ā€¦ Baal is said to rule that and controls lack of control.
So self control or self discipline, that is the challenge.
I know people who can hit a narcotic once, and walk a way after the one time. I know people who can have a glass of wine occasionally. Then I have known the ones without self control.