From a Black Magicians point of view, where do rapists and sex traffickers go when they die?

In your opinion, is there a way that me, a person who is developed enough to consciously choose not to get recycled (I am not, but I ask for couriosity) can help a person who is not developed and bring them in a realm I did create before?

I don’t know what happens but I comfort myself with the idea that everyone will eventually experience what others have at their hands

Not a punishment, just an education- that what we do to others, we do to ourselves, in this lifetime or in others

I tend to think that people who become slaves to their fears or desires go to an unfortunate place where they are haunted by those things. It’s not demons that torture them. They torture themselves.

My beliefs focus more on reason and empathy than good and evil.

2 Likes

So basically it’s kind of like the Hell portrayed on the show “Lucifer”, right?

I haven’t seen the show that far. So, idk. I developed the idea based around the law of attraction and the shadow self concept.

@Ulunas I am not sure, but maybe you can have your higher self take you where you want to go after death. Even if your subtle bodies die, your soul will still exist. So your higher self may be able incarnate your soul where you want it to go.

1 Like

Some of these people may even ascend if they put in the work. However there are some Spirits who despise and will kill someone involved in these things when evoked/invoked. Ares, Yemaya (in the short time I know her) and Hel are some examples. Heck Hel told me she enjoys torturing such people. Deities like Odin strongly dislike supremacists but will work with them but has no problems fucking them over.

Now while there should be a terrible place for some of these people, that’s not how the Universe works. But there are definitely Spirits that do not tolerate this shit.

3 Likes

Good question. I have no idea, but theoretically, if you were an Ascended Master, I don’t see why you couldn’t.

2 Likes

A bit off topic who are some known ascended masters? I heard St germain could be.

St. Gemain is considered an Ascended Master, yes. One of EA’s mentors, Master Sunham is also one (not of the New Age variety though).

If you are interested in them, I recommend the book Ascension Magick by Christopher Penczak.

3 Likes

Although the whole matter is a bit “complex”, a side of it is that luckily according to the Bhagavad Gita you’ll join anybody is in your mind while dying.

The creation of morality is also the creation of immorality. Your choice of what is wrong and right is what determines your joy and sorrow.

1 Like

I personally believe they will get reincarnated into a life that’s horrid. If in that life they keep up their disgusting behaviors they will get sent to one of the afterlives known for torture.

Yes but societal opinions have been know to change over time. For example at one point most of the world thought of slavery as an acceptable practice. Currently it is found in very few places. The first few who opposed the practice were considered socially wrong.

1 Like

My point being we should only decide what is right and wrong for ourselves and not for others. This being my opinion and is no way the correct or only choice to be made.

Spirits have various moral ideals the same way we do, however their morals are most likely on a different scale due to their environment compared to ours, same as their upbringing. Many entities do what we here would consider taboo, but to them it’s normal.

2 Likes