From a Black Magicians point of view, where do rapists and sex traffickers go when they die?

Damn that confusing, but then… how can I see them in my temple then?

where ever they believe they go, these people are no different just because they did these things, they’re still very capable based on their own belief systems as you are or anyone else.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s another thing. If belief is so strong within this lifetime to affect someone subconsciously, affect their life, and what they manifest/attract…

Then why couldn’t it be strong enough to affect what happens when someone dies? If you ask me, people’s belief in heaven/God/afterlife is pretty strong compared to some other ones that STILL have impacts on them both externally/internally.

Plus reality shapes according to observation/consciousness (whatever that science experiment was) which I think is also important.

1 Like

When you evoke in your astral temple, the spirit comes down from their plane of residence, just like they do in a physical evocation. The only difference is that it is much easier for them to manifest in the astral which, like I said, is a sort of middle point between the planes.

1 Like

rapists and sex traffickers can be christian, satanist, atheist, pagan, so on and so forth and depending on their beliefs if any then that particular spiritual system has sway in their afterlife or they will simply breeze past and reincarnate as DK mentioned, which personally I find happens to atheists but that’s not something I’ll touch atm.

4 Likes

that truth I have transmuted my soul with the dark goddess Lilith to be an incubus. this is how i would look like as a black incubus

So you’re saying Lilith already transmuted your soul? Just like that? Or is it future tense? Just so you know you don’t pick what you’d look like it’s your soul already present appearance with a few changes.

2 Likes

I mean in future tense, I going to have Lilith transmute my soul in the future, when i near, or right before i head to the afterlife.

Going for the “badass” look huh. I’d go more with what @anon48079295 said. You should think realistically. Not saying it couldn’t happen. However you cant choose what you look like.

that a bumper, but it be worth it though, as it my desire to be reborn as one Lilith children or have my soul transmuted and be a bad ass like the one in picture

Erm…yeah…

It should be for more then the looks, if your very devoted to Lilith then I guess I could see that being a reason…

However I think you’d need a better reason then hoping to become some badass, athletic six pack, horned Incubi…?

Not saying ONCE you transmuted your soul AND when you resided in her realm, that you couldn’t work out - and build yourself up to something like that when there to “look” like that. Unless your soul is already similar looking to that.

I’m referring to your soul not Physical body, cause you won’t have your human body there

1 Like

I know the soul body, and the human body is different. Question though as fellow ex christen then, if we both devote ourself to Lilith, and her kingdom then i soul become like her? since we gave up our christen faith and christen god?

1 Like

Um…why don’t you ask Lady Lilith herself?

And I was never a Christian, my family was.

oh ok

So you can’t like shape shift your soul or is that only capable on the astral plane?

Shapeshifting can be learned in projection but it’s temporary for the most part.

1 Like

I find this idea really interesting.

Im like 95% certain I was executed for rape and murder many many lifetimes ago. Funny enough it seems like that lifetime was the seat of my magick power here on Earth. Its true we often learn more from suffering than comfort.

2 Likes

Here’s what I learned from a ghost companion of mine who went to hell after he died:
“Most of us who go to hell are there by choice. I thought of myself as evil and loyal to Satan, so why wouldn’t I? But some people are evil but think that what they did was right. You see people who did things like I did (rape and murder) but thought that God would protect them. Instead, demons come for them and drag them into the pit, which is the part of hell that sounds like what you hear about, fire and torture. Once they’ve felt the equivalent to several human lifetimes of torture, they let them go, and they’re reincarnated. And yeah, some people go to a hell that’s built off of guilt and shame. It’s different for people.”

Now, from my own perspective, I feel like I’ve been trapped in several lifetimes of suffering before now. The ones I remember the most involve dying in the civil war and committing suicide in the 60s (only 25 years or so before my current life). In my current life, I’ve been through a lot of suffering, but I was afforded chances to ascend. I think I’ll be on a higher plane once I reincarnate, simply because that Lucifer and others are putting me through so much work to improve. I could’ve been raised by a woman with bad mental health and substance issues, but perhaps by design, I wasn’t.

1 Like

First I would like to explain my view of right and wrong. I try to see them from multiple perspectives. What may be right for one person is wrong to another. They are mutable concepts. Now I am not condoning or condemning any behavior. I do not believe that there is a punishment or reward system for behavior apon death unless it is self imposed. Non human beings see these concepts from all perspectives. We as humans tend to only see them from our own piont of view.

Now to answer the op. In the given parameters spiritual development was not a factor so one would assume that equal development is the case. One who performs generally unacceptable behavior and one who doesn’t would have the same outcome upon death. This also assumes that both have significantly similar beliefs and spiritual values while obviously having wildly different behavioral values.

2 Likes