Frey the norse God

Hey guys anyone here doing workings with Frey? The norse God of Sex and Love?

Any good evocation? invocation for starting?

Ty

2 Likes

I work with his sister but not him

2 Likes

Frey belongs to Vanir. I had some attempts to contact his father Njord, but no significant success. A good offering is necessary for Northern Gods, also the rituals should be performed for better result outdoors. Use the ritual to activate the runic formulas.

5 Likes

Freyr is the God of fertility he is also associated with prosperity, wealth and a good harvest, so his god of sex is most likely geared towards childbearing hence fertility. His sister is more geared towards love.

However, you could find the rune associated with Freyr.

5 Likes

Good points, especially the thing with outdoor rituals. Thanks

2 Likes

_20190621_175005

Frey

3 Likes

First of all we have a magnus chase reader over here. Second of all his name IS NOT Frey it’s Freyr. Rick Riordan changed it for his books. Also his sister is the goddess of love and sex not him. He is the god of nature peace and light. Mostly nature. I would suggest actually knowing about a god before trying to work with them. Freyr not Frey. Sign is Fehu. Festish items to summon him with are: a deer antler, and prolly burn some foresty incense.

7 Likes

The rune associated with Freyr is Fehu

2 Likes

I would suggest don’t speak about magic, practice it! @ALTAIR

Gods are known under many names!

:dragon:

3 Likes

I do practice magick. And I have worked with Freyr many times. He hates the false name of Frey. He says it doesn’t do him justice. That’s what I first tried to call him. So before you talk about someone only talking about magick, you should find out their experience.

3 Likes

Nice. Thank you for sharing your experience with him. One day id like to work with the norse gods.
@ALTAIR

3 Likes

Thx. They’re amazing. I started with Loki and Odin

3 Likes

His sister is my matron and what I know of Freyr is he is lord of two lands: Vanaheim and Alfheim

2 Likes

Very nice gnosis

1 Like

For Subjective Synthesism,
and filling in background blanks:

Due to my real life name being Frederic,

i sometimes assumed the form of Freyr towards people,
during evokations and soul travel,
yet i never really looked into double checking,
whether i’m selling the mask apropriately.

However,
since i assume my Bro Rav wants to work with the real deal,
i suggest looking into those.

If you want,
feel free to evoke me,
and ask Yberion directly,
to get you in contact with them.

I recommend you get to know both Freyr and Freyja simoteniously,
simply for such deception to be off the board.

(Just in case i’d feel tempted to take the mask on for myself,
during the evokation, seeing both of them,
should pretty much erridicate that issue.)

Oh, and this should be quite useful for your work, Rav:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

That sounds totally cool :star_struck:

I will look the vids. Thanks a lot!!!

I am more into masculine energies. I was directed to Freyr as solar deity :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Freyr is also called Frey btw and yeah So using the rune can help reach him and not a mimic or thoughtforms.

3 Likes

Also Freyr was given Alfheim as a child but vanahiem is ruled by Njord. However in some views Vili and Ve reside in vanaheim as it’s ancestors while Odin in Asgard as it’s ancestor and ruler. Personally I believe it to some degree.

5 Likes

Yes. And Freyr is an honorary aesir

1 Like

How I learned it was that Fehu is Freya’s rune while Ingwaz is Freyr’s however these deities can show up with different runes as well. I always use Ingwaz to get in touch with Freyr because when I first started reading runes I would do daily meditations with them. I was outside lying down and meditating on Ingwaz for the first time when I literally felt a masculine but gentle presence touch my big toe. This is how I learned runes are connected to very real entities that exist beyond ourselves. I freaked out but my druid friend assured me being touched by Freyr was actually a really good thing. I’ve never experienced Freya’s dark side to me she’s always felt very maternal or sisterly but that being said I still sensed Freyr was the more gentle one.

So since that worked for me I would definitely reccomend that practice to anyone who wants to get in touch with Freyr

Go outside and meditate specifically on his runes I recommend Ingwaz

3 Likes