Frey the norse God

What was your experience with loki? I am curious about him

1 Like

He is great. And funny lol. He likes MtnDew. And Dragons Blood incense. He will try to trick you but as you work with him your silver tongue begins to develop and you get better st detecting lies as well. I want to one day be the one to find his cavern and set him free. U know just a fantasy. (I will try tho) he is one of the most powerful gods I have ever worked with. Heā€™s also very Sarcastic. I use the Urns Snakes as his sigil because he claims it as his. So yea. I hope this answered your question

4 Likes

He gives you challenges thatā€™s my experience with him. Heā€™s a lot like Cicero from Skyrim

5 Likes

I have been praying to Freyr for a couple weeks asking him to open me up to his wisdom to become an adult and a better man,
I was compelled to read Iron John by Robert Bly.

It does not disclose information on Freyr specifically but uses an old European fairy tale about a Wildman of the woods as metaphor for the spirit In Nature leading men to gain real spirituality and growth.

It almost made me tear up, and I read it one day.

I feel that THAT is Freyr.
Wild.
Life loving.
Magical.
Creative power.
Free.
Crazy.
Lustfilled.
Spontaneous.
Abundance.
Vitality.

3 Likes

raises a hand
I wasnā€™t expecting to find him on my way. But heā€™s by far the more relaxed god to work with. Heā€™s really kind and forgiving.
It will probably be only for a short time. I have to get ā€œback to workā€. But heā€™s really nice to work with

4 Likes

Yes he is awesome and likes demonologysts