Free Tarot Readings

Please share feedback on accuracy and if you want or can, ask me also a question based on a thing of yours right now that you know, personal or otherwise, that you are 100 percent sure of so i can test my skills of accuracy, this is if you want, in addition to a question you want answered about a future thing.

no limit here of readings untill i decide, only 2 rules, i will pm you (unless you want out in the open), write pm on thread and i will pm you, and second, do not ask me about your relationship to a being you are working with or trying to work with currently, however, you may ask me who (as a Being) is trying to get your attention

:slight_smile: LETS GO!

4 Likes

I would like one, please pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like a reading please pm me :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was good and useful
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Agent 007! :smiley:

1 Like

Well its can be open. Will it take long to do side project i have ini mind i mau work 2 jobs. Its a shot but i gess whort. ?

1 Like

im sorry, i had to read it carefully i apologise, the spelling is confusing

are you asking if it will take long for you to do your side project because you are working 2 jobs?

i wud like to have a free reading …
thank u so much!!!

1 Like

please if you can, clarify question when you have time

Could I have one please? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

May I have one reading please? Pm

1 Like

ill get to you

after roaringgram im taking a break! thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Sorry my enghlish suks. I will be taking another job to get funds to get my proyect. Will it be minths or a year to gwt it done,? Thanks

1 Like

ZORRITO READING

yes i read it will take a bit of time

but focus on the project, dont let anyone tell you otherwise

it will bring you lots of admiration (is this a music project by any chance, im just asking, not related to the cards)

and it will secure your lifestyle (i think its meaning financially secure it)

reading done

i can do more readings people if anyone wants some, thought of taking a break, changed my mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear. I would like to know if Astaroth had something more to say to me before I lost contact with her during the invocation.

1 Like

ohh let me think on this, by the way, I saw you getting ready to post john :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks so. Much. It be 2 fulltimes job asap. All is open thanks so much.

1 Like