Free Tarot Readings

i cant seem to read it fully (the reason why i dont dwell into those types of questions) but i think i read a quick message of you not to doubt your abilities, i drew you as a card basically

1 Like

Yeah I know :joy:. To help you more, when she appeared she kept repeating my name in a cute way and the started to sing. I even heard some musical instruments. But I cant recall what she was singing about.

1 Like

Aaaaand i should stop here, for now, thank you, thread remains open for further questions but please remember people, no pms, i will to you

1 Like

That resonates well, thanks a lot

1 Like

@MagickVigilante Hi bud, I’m interested in a reading if ur still offering :+1:

@MagickVigilante

Thanks for my reading bro, was well timed, much appreciation.

2 Likes

Hello good morning are you still doing readings ?

1 Like

Morning, let me see, this thread is open you can post a question or post pm and i will get to you in pm

currently i need to take a break i think

1 Like

@Lady_Eva is there a way I can pause or manage the threads myself? or do you have to be a regular for it? as i dont feel like bothering you everytime with closing down my readings threads.

Not at TL2, no, soz, but it’s no bother for me, or you can @ any Regular you see active and ask them to edit your title. :+1:

Do you want this temp closed? I can also set a timer and it will open automatically. at the date/time you want.

2 Likes

yes id like it closed thank you, :slight_smile:

2 Likes