Free servitors

Ummm…wow i live south ga…and there is something in woods behind my house and it just got dark …like it was already dark but this darkness just feel over everything as i was about to type something else. Just a moment ago the stars were so bright i was picking them out. Their almost gone. I dont see clouds.

Arianna, you have two choices.

1. Stay inside and load you shotgun.

2. Go outside unarmed with a shitty flashlight to investigate.

Ash, touché.

[quote=“DiscordianBliss, post:22, topic:9168”]Arianna, you have two choices.

1. Stay inside and load you shotgun.

2. Go outside unarmed with a shitty flashlight to investigate.

Ash, touché.[/quote]
Do i look like velma from scooby doo :slight_smile: haha!!
Actually i was outside when i typed that. Idk what it was. It sounded hooved though. I aint skeerd !!
But it was getting cold so i came inside. Thats my story and im sticking to it!!

2 Likes

Arianna, lock the doors, whenever people investigate things in horror movies they die.

You think you were cold? You merely tasted the cold; I was born in it - molded by it. I didn’t feel warmth until I was only a man. By that time it was nothing to me except burning. The cold freezes you because it belong to me.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:24, topic:9168”]Arianna, lock the doors, whenever people investigate things in horror movies they die.

You think you were cold? You merely tasted the cold; I was born in it - molded by it. I didn’t feel warmth until I was only a man. By that time it was nothing to me except burning. The cold freezes you because it belong to me.[/quote]
Hey but my flashlight is actually a flashlight\tazer.
So whatever it was would have got zapped. Lol
Pink camouflage too it is!

what happened to servitors…

Aww…im sorry crow…i got scared!
I’ll take a servitor :slight_smile:

love your taste in camo

traits?

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:28, topic:9168”]love your taste in camo

traits?[/quote]
Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hmmm…can have healing qualities? Maybe be more on the angelic side.

sure. i can meld gabriel and raphael

1 Like

Sweet!

lol ive been getting repetative rerquests for dragons, i wonder if this is a sign from fafnir and yamata no orochi that they want to work with me. i was thinking about approaching them last week and i blew it off for doing other magickal things but i may just do it anyways

Dear Dragon Crow could you forge for me a demonic servitor that will permanently bring me wealth, success,abundance, financial wealth being and stability?

Could you create a servitor for me that would protect me from any harmful magick from other spirits/practitioners?

Thanks in advance!

yes it shall be done

Dragon Crow, I PMd you.

i wrote you down. everyone pls be patient

Thx!!

Yes, dont worry dragon crow, thanks for this, it means a lot to us and i can imagine we are all grateful for this. I will write here to share my experience with you servitor.

my plan is to just crank them out three at a time and be done with it because certain people have been waiting long enough.