Free servitors

Do we make the sigils for them ourselves or do you provide them?

eiother one honestly. i do not have a device where i can hand them out unfortunately

ive decided the deadline is this sunday to ask for a servitor, after that i refuse to take any more requests.

I don’t want to ask for one. I just want to make one. Or find one. On my own, though, is the point. So my question is, how do you create a servitor? Is there a thread or web page to which you can direct me, or do you have a special form?

Hi Vladzz the BALG forum has an extensive library on past topic, use the search machine and if unlucky google it, i bet youll find something concening servitor creatio. Good Luck.

thx

Dear Dragon Crow, i hope your alright, hows the servitor going?

could I get a demonic one for storing energy ?

Dear Ardinos sorry to say that the dateline was last sunday, i think Dragon crow is quite buisy right now.

oh ok damn I missed the cut off

She most certainly set a deadline Velotak.

She most certainly set a deadline Velotak.[/quote]

Whoops, only read this thread in the beginning stages. Good catch ash.

dragon is a guy btw

HA

also im dealin with some shit so its restraining me from giving anyone servitors. also i am male with feminine aspects LMAO

He is? This entire time, I’ve intuited that Dragon Crow was a woman.

My deepest apologies.

i am indeed male but gay as hell. apology accepted :slight_smile: many intuit me as female when in truth it is my personality and possibly sexuality

Ok i understand Dragon Crow, i wish you the best in these difficult moments mate, keep it up!!!

Dear Dragon Crow i know your going through a rough patch, but i feel you are a gifted and resilient mage and you will come on top of this situation. Please mate when you make it out of the woods dont forget my servitor, i really need it and i would like to comment my experiences with it, thanks mate.

Ardinos, vekotak, if you want one go ahead, I’m wrapping up I don’t mind two more