Free servitors

i am bored, so im giving free servitors. pm me what traits [or list them here] and ill do it for you. i shall send you all of the info that is needed including correspondances, sigil, fatal flaw, etc

5 Likes

also do note that it will take me a few days to make the servitor, feed it, get teh information etc. about 1-2 day waiting period. remember it is entirely free and can be waht ever you want it to be including th species, such as angelic, demonic draconic etc. litteraly anything

2 Likes

Can you make me a demonic servitor for better memory?

1 Like

sure do you want me to add anything else on to that?

1 Like

sure do you want me to add anything else on to that?[/quote]

Nope,that would be it.

1 Like

also theres no dead line

2 Likes

Sound awesome! I’d like one. A wealth dragon. To bring financial opportunities into my life. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i like your taste in species. itll be done

1 Like

This is good of you, thank you. I don’t need a servitor myself, as I create them myself. But I am happy to see somebody offering these freely to others who may not be so confident in their own ability

3 Likes

Hey I’ll make the strongest servitor you want if you want to hang out sometime. I’m around the Phoenix Area. You can watch I’ll give you a present. I’ll show you how I clean these astral streets.

There’s a storm brewing here, harvest on illusion. In all circles slay illusions. If you want we can open an extra dimension or wormhole. Lucifer taught me Tc’urai to close it.

2 Likes

i dont need one. im making them for others.

why so eager to meet me?

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:11, topic:9168”]i dont need one. im making them for others.

why so eager to meet me?[/quote]

ive been learning a lot of secrets lately, some things I would rather just show someone in person then telling random people online. Ive had a crazy 2 and a half months

just pm me it

[quote=“Jaron E, post:10, topic:9168”]Hey I’ll make the strongest servitor you want if you want to hang out sometime. I’m around the Phoenix Area. You can watch I’ll give you a present. I’ll show you how I clean these astral streets.

There’s a storm brewing here, harvest on illusion. In all circles slay illusions. If you want we can open an extra dimension or wormhole. Lucifer taught me Tc’urai to close it.[/quote]

Hey I’m in the Phoenix area too.

I’d love a servitor. Preferrably a draconic one for wealth and career success.

I am also in Phoenix.

Haha! I live in Northern Canada, we live in igloos, ride polar bears to work and it’s a perpetual -40 degree blizzard.

2 Likes

You darn canuks and your polar bears. What’s all that aboot?

Eh?

Because only polar bears have wide enough paws to create the surface tension necessary to not fall into Canadian snow.

The deer and moose just sink in.