Free rune readings

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Hi @Twilight_Dragon,

Are you still offering these?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi not right now but I’ve been wanting to trade with you for a while. If you’re interested pm me :grin:

1 Like

When readings open up, can I have one?

I want to see what my far future (over the course of my life) will be.

2 Likes

I’ll be opening this up again soon BUT it’s only fair to the others who asked that I do it for them them first

@ArtSoul @eric433 drop your questions
@Epsilon_The_Imperial I will cover yours soon

@MiKu and @Mulberry I’d like to offer both of you free readings too.

Everybody else who’s interested please don’t spam yet. After I cover readings for these members I will open this thread properly

3 Likes

Omg! :hugs: thanks for the offer!
I can’t think of a question, so a general if you are up for it.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan :heart:

2 Likes

What would happen if i start relationship with entity who is with me?@Twilight_Dragon

1 Like

Hey! I’d like a reading about this girl I’m trying to get back with: how she feels about me and everything you can tell about the situation please

1 Like

We got a lot

Algiz, reversed Pertho, Reversed Ansuz, Inguz, Laguz, Dagaz, reversed Othala, Uruz, Gebo, Reversed Ehwaz, Reversed Nauthiz and reversed Fehu

So there’s an opportunity or pathnership coming your way. You are protected by your guides and might be very protective with your transactions spiritually and physically. The Runes advise against this deal however as a party will be deceptive. Later on a better opportunity will come your way with more abundance and you’ll have more control. You seem to need to develop more aggression and assertiveness. You’re very good and calm emotionally and things do flow for you but you also need to charge in head first. The reversed Nauthiz definitely indicated some issues or hesitations with “answering with the sword” but you can’t always be behind the shield. You’ve likely been deceived in the past and learnt from it but your kind heart gets you taken advantage off sometimes. Hold off some partnerships for now as they might end up in a loss either emotionally or physically and wait till a later date for better harvests. I also got an image of a locust so maybe it’s important to you. Your energy is also very solar and loving. Warm

1 Like

Your far future

Reversed Fehu, Pertho, Inguz, reversed Uruz, reversed Ansuz and Othala

So you may have struggled financially in the past and still go through minor losses but keep going on the path you are now and abundance, feritlity and good harvests will follow. Now you’re gonna go through intense times of self doubt and not trusting the voice within or Magick but keep it up and you’ll break ancestral curses and have such a big fortune it will benefit your descendents spiritually and physically. Family and in laws will be very important to your life

I picked a Rune for which energies will help you and got Sowillo (The name Surtur showed up on my keyboard so maybe it’s a sign). So work with Solar energies and entities and cast rituals in the sun. Focus on its warmth and heat and call the beneficial parts into your life even listen to the Sun frequency

Mannaz and reversed Algiz. I feel the need to pull more so I got Sowillo, Gebo and reversed Fehu.

This entitiy will likely help you improve yourself in good ways. The reversed Fehu is showing me that you have poor self confidence and With Sowilo and Mannaz and Gebo its a good sign that this partnership will bring sucess, self knowledge and love especially of sexual nature. The reversed Algiz is more about your fear and doubt and insecurity

1 Like

Thank you,you hit the target.Everything is true,you are great​:grin::wine_glass:@Twilight_Dragon

1 Like

How she feels about you reversed Algiz. Yeah she’s pretty uncertain and insecure maybe even intimidated by you. This isn’t a bad thing exactly and can be fixed

How you can fix it. I saw Sowillo so I feel that by implementing this you’ll be successful. You got Fehu. By becoming a man or woman of value by building yourself up and your confidence to the point where she won’t hesitate anymore

What about this situation Uruz, Wunjo and Berkano. Yeah it seems like a happy connection very new and fertile with your masculine energy getting more potent but there is competition and this good stuff will only emerge if you put in the work. She has a lot of suitors and you need to beat them (not literally)

1 Like

Greetings! @Twilight_Dragon I’d like to know how my girl feels about me, and what I must do in order to improve our relationship further!

Have a good day/night!

1 Like

Just take your time. It’s a bit intense getting into a relationship with a spirit but it’s very rewarding too. Also cleanse or ask her to do so after you know?

I understand.Her energy is strong and owerhelming for me.I think that i have some problem with my heart,because i feel tension and irregular heartbeat whe she is next to me.@Twilight_Dragon

1 Like

@Twilight_Dragon i would like one just a general relationship question,when will I meet my next girlfriend? Lol

1 Like

Fehu, Nauthiz and Reversed Algiz.

Okay your girl seems to think you’re aggressive and might not value her much she’s insecure about something and maybe it’s that you’re distant and have a wall up. There might be poor communication between you two.

Improving it Othala and Sowillo

You need to be warmer this cold or distant or hot and cold stuff is not working. This aggressive stuff around maybe other guys isn’t working it’s fine to be protective just not over protective. Othala indicates family and the past so heal from the past and spend time with each others families especially playing with kids and getting to know each others parents

1 Like

Anxiety maybe :thinking: