Free rune readings

As you advance you might meet God’s associated with the Underworld. They will help you obtain wealth. Your ancestors are important to you on this path too so work with them to overcome blocks

Eihwaz, Manaz, Pertho.

Holy shit did you go through a transformation. This reading is quite direct. You came out of a phase that really tested you and pushed you to the edge dark energies here. It was a death in some ways and you now understand yourself and your place in the universe better. I see the moon and it feels like you have lunar and vamyric influences within you. Spend time in the moon honing these skills . Selene and Heckate are strong here especially Selene. Pertho indicates you’re on the right path and your hard work, shadow work and sheer will is taking you to levels and places you never dreamed off. All great here :+1:t3:

You got some badass energy to you too.it seems and looks soft but you’re on person I wouldn’t wanna piss off

3 Likes

Thanks
Why my magick failed in the last stage and therefore my visa canada visa request got rejected?

1 Like

I got the Rune Algiz. It was for your own protection that your guides did not allow it at this time. The USA also came to mind so maybe try there?

Why you were protected : Algiz reversed and Inguz looks like you would have been accused of a crime or worse by a selfish person. Something relating to fertility or wealth so maybe assault or theft or you would have fell victim to these.

Will you go? Reversed Algiz and Nauthiz. Not until you learn to be more vocal and stand up for yourself. Learn when to say no and be assertive when needed.

1 Like

Thanks that was an interesting reading.
I love rune reading :blush:

1 Like

I will take one - what am I most afraid of and how to overcome?

1 Like

Damn I missed it!
You’re really good with runes bro! :relieved::purple_heart::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Wow thank you that is really spot on!

1 Like

For @Angelb1083 the picatrix came to mind, particularly lunar mansions.

1 Like

Okay you’re the last for the day since I still owe you :wink:

1 Like

And you’re awesome with tarot :relieved: I can pull one for you too if you got a question

2 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

The question

1 Like

I will request one next time you open it. Anyway you are excellent at this stuff.

2 Likes

Still learning :sweat_smile:
No question for now ^^

1 Like

Welcome @rijanpaudel It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Damn I’m always late to these things. I’d like one

2 Likes

Can i get reading?@Twilight_Dragon

1 Like

@anon84896414 something about your energy is pulling me to do a reading for you so drop a question

@Nightside I haven’t forgotten I will get back to you asap

Everyone else sorry I did say I was gonna stop it after the specific number so be sure to apply again next time.

4 Likes

What you’re afraid off : Reversed Wunjo, Sowilo, Pertho and Reversed Othala.

By the looks of it you’re afraid of fucking up. You want to achieve sucess and are on the right path but the fear of misery and ancestral issues (poor ancestors and ending up like bad ancestors and/or family members) is holding you back.

How you cab overcome it: Gebo, Isa, reversed Uruz and Hagalaz.

Enter into good pathnerships and alliances. Heal bad relationships with ancestors and family members maybe via Honoponopono. Accept stillness, accept chaos and don’t be afraid to tackle things head on BUT don’t be too forceful. Like many others you gotta go with the flow (not seeing water but rather air/void for you)

1 Like