Free rune readings

I’ll be doing 3 today and will open it again when I’m free. If 3 people have commented please do not add more comments as this makes it difficult when I am open for more again. All questions welcome❄

8 Likes

Hello I want it plz.

1 Like

Did you make an introduction like all members do? Your account seems new

1 Like

Also what’s your question?

1 Like

My question is
Will I become very rich in future like millionaire or multi- millionaire or billionaire?

1 Like

Yes it’s new
I am in this forum for 1 months but I created account to reply you recently.

1 Like

Oh me!

1 Like

I would like one please !

1 Like

Hello I would like a reading about how things between me and M are going to progress.

1 Like

I am

1 Like

Anything specific??

Anything specific???

Yours is the last for the day.anythinf specific??

What is blocking me in my life at the moment ?

1 Like

You got Othala. I feel as if your ancestors and the deities of the underworld/ dead will guide you. The word necromancy popped up and rebirth so these might guide you on the path when you’re READY

You got Thurisaz, Dagaz, middle Uruz (I count this as both upright and inverted), Odin and Reversed Algiz.

You’re afraid of change and the chaos that comes with it.there is light but you hold back.you don’t like the idea of millions of possibilities so you stay in your bubble suppressing who you really are.your primal nature. The reversed algiz in your case indicates a comfort zone which you feel protected in but your primal nature and the chaotic forces will win over your resistance so flow with change and the new dawn will reward you

1 Like

Hagalaz. Looks like there will be chaos and a lot of fights. The outcome of this is Nauthiz so one of you most likely you will become more closed off after. The best way to avert this is Fehu.i kinda feel like you shouldn’t overspend your love, get too attached and put all your eggs in one basket. Rather get to know other people too and understand the value you bring to this world.

Keep in mind this isn’t set in stone you can change it but the runes don’t show a positive outcome…

1 Like

Sounds pretty accurate to me :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you !

1 Like

what does that mean?

1 Like

A general is completely fine thank you!

1 Like