Free rune readings

And you’re awesome with tarot :relieved: I can pull one for you too if you got a question

2 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

The question

1 Like

I will request one next time you open it. Anyway you are excellent at this stuff.

2 Likes

Still learning :sweat_smile:
No question for now ^^

1 Like

Welcome @rijanpaudel It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Damn I’m always late to these things. I’d like one

2 Likes

Can i get reading?@Twilight_Dragon

1 Like

@anon84896414 something about your energy is pulling me to do a reading for you so drop a question

@Nightside I haven’t forgotten I will get back to you asap

Everyone else sorry I did say I was gonna stop it after the specific number so be sure to apply again next time.

4 Likes

What you’re afraid off : Reversed Wunjo, Sowilo, Pertho and Reversed Othala.

By the looks of it you’re afraid of fucking up. You want to achieve sucess and are on the right path but the fear of misery and ancestral issues (poor ancestors and ending up like bad ancestors and/or family members) is holding you back.

How you cab overcome it: Gebo, Isa, reversed Uruz and Hagalaz.

Enter into good pathnerships and alliances. Heal bad relationships with ancestors and family members maybe via Honoponopono. Accept stillness, accept chaos and don’t be afraid to tackle things head on BUT don’t be too forceful. Like many others you gotta go with the flow (not seeing water but rather air/void for you)

1 Like

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Hi @Twilight_Dragon,

Are you still offering these?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi not right now but I’ve been wanting to trade with you for a while. If you’re interested pm me :grin:

1 Like

When readings open up, can I have one?

I want to see what my far future (over the course of my life) will be.

2 Likes

I’ll be opening this up again soon BUT it’s only fair to the others who asked that I do it for them them first

@ArtSoul @eric433 drop your questions
@Epsilon_The_Imperial I will cover yours soon

@MiKu and @Mulberry I’d like to offer both of you free readings too.

Everybody else who’s interested please don’t spam yet. After I cover readings for these members I will open this thread properly

3 Likes

Omg! :hugs: thanks for the offer!
I can’t think of a question, so a general if you are up for it.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan :heart:

2 Likes

What would happen if i start relationship with entity who is with me?@Twilight_Dragon

1 Like

Hey! I’d like a reading about this girl I’m trying to get back with: how she feels about me and everything you can tell about the situation please

1 Like

We got a lot

Algiz, reversed Pertho, Reversed Ansuz, Inguz, Laguz, Dagaz, reversed Othala, Uruz, Gebo, Reversed Ehwaz, Reversed Nauthiz and reversed Fehu

So there’s an opportunity or pathnership coming your way. You are protected by your guides and might be very protective with your transactions spiritually and physically. The Runes advise against this deal however as a party will be deceptive. Later on a better opportunity will come your way with more abundance and you’ll have more control. You seem to need to develop more aggression and assertiveness. You’re very good and calm emotionally and things do flow for you but you also need to charge in head first. The reversed Nauthiz definitely indicated some issues or hesitations with “answering with the sword” but you can’t always be behind the shield. You’ve likely been deceived in the past and learnt from it but your kind heart gets you taken advantage off sometimes. Hold off some partnerships for now as they might end up in a loss either emotionally or physically and wait till a later date for better harvests. I also got an image of a locust so maybe it’s important to you. Your energy is also very solar and loving. Warm

1 Like