Free Readings

Yes persistence is the key to success

1 Like

May I please ask :

How long will it take to the goetic spirit I worked lately to manifest results ?

I can make a return reading too

1 Like

I will PM you

1 Like

Hi, if youā€™re still doing these, I would appreciate getting in on this.
My question is this: What do I need to do differently to triumph over the enemies I have been warring with for years?

1 Like

I pulled 3 cards asking the question and i got the magician, the ten of cups reversed and the knight of pentacles.
I sense that you need to believe more in your abilities to maintain control of your feelings and develop patience for the results to get delivered.
I pulled 3 more cards to get deeper into the intentions of your enemies and i got 10 of cups reversed, the star reversed and the strength reversed.
So i believe that your enemies have as a goal to cause you sadness, make you lose hope and diminishing your strength.
I asked what is the best course of action you should take to overcome this and i got the 8 of cups reversed. I guess the message here is that when problems arise with your enemies you should not avoid taking action until it is too late. You need to do it though using logic and not emotionally reacting.
I then asked if you will manage to have victory over your enemies and the results were ace of pentacles reversed, 7 of cups and 3 of pentacles.
So i see some sort of progression from the past to the future. I see that in the past your efforts are futileā€¦ i see you in the present being presented with lots of options (good and bad) ā€¦ i also see in the present that you are in the point of indecision of what is right and wrong. But finally in the future you manage to work things out.
As an overall image of the reading i would say that the key to overcome your energy depends on how much you have self control and patience, using more of your logic, taking immediate action before things escalate and working on your self esteem.
In summary you need to do shadow work and your actions will adjust to what is right to do at that certain moment.

Please provide feedback of your reading. I will really appreciate it. It will help me learn and develop further.

1 Like

Thank You!

1. Whatā€™s the progress on the love spell held my working group did to imeh? is it coming on? Is she holding back that I have to reach out to her in real life or I should be patient still?

2. How would imeh feel if she finds out about my new spiritual path? Ifa and the occult? Is it likely sheā€™ll come around or she has to be forced?

3. Has imeh been thinking about me or seeing me in her dreams like I have been seeing her?

Itā€™s okay if you canā€™t answer all three lol :smiley: and thanks again!!!

Excellent work Layla, you do have a talent :slight_smile: Iā€™ll give more precise feedback below:

Definitely, this is one of my issues.

100%. Theyā€™ve been trying to wreck my life in every way they can for years. They have managed to do immense damage, but Iā€™ve been repairing that last couple of years and I am counter attacking heavily.

Right again. Turning the other cheek too much early on allowed them to gain a considerable advantage for the first few years of the conflict.

Yep, I am very conscious of this and for the most part have managed to keep to it. They have been doing their best to goad me into taking rash emotional action. In respects they succeeded to a limited degree on some occasions, but never on the scale or in the manner they had hoped. Mostly logic has ruled my battle strategy and actions though.

Yes, for some years they were.

Close. Indecision, yes. About right or wrong, not so much. More indecision about how best to adjust my battle strategy and when to transition from the current phase of it to the main assault.

I certainly hope so :slight_smile: Its gone on for seven years and I would rather it be brought to an epic win before year eight. But Iā€™ll fight as long as I have to, if it takes longer, it takes longer.

I would agree (Im presuming you mean enemy rather than energy, unless im misinterpreting).

Agreed, Iā€™m already engaging with the ole shadow to an extent.

Thank you Layla, that was excellent work. I appreciate your time and effort and your accuracy has impressed me :slight_smile:

Edit: Iā€™m wondering if you got a sense of the intensity of the conflict during the reading? Just wondering if that was something you felt whilst doing the work

2 Likes

I felt mostly confusion. I didnt even know how to ask and what. I was trying to get into the message but it was hard.
I believe that the challenge you are facing, once resolved will tranform you as a person. It will make you feel stronger.

However, being stronger doesnt mean end of challenges.
I had to go through a similar challenge in the past to learn those lessons. I upgraded, i had less enemies but the new ones i got were even stronger.
Atm I am at a point that i have learned on how to not emotionally react ā€¦ the next level is to learn how to live in harmony despite the adversities that might present in your life.

You see, people around us might want to lower our vibration. They might do it on purpose or because their vibration is low. So their method might be unconsciously vampirising our energy or consiously tryint to lower our vibration. And we are presented with the choice to either allow them to bring us to their level or remain happy.

For exampleā€¦ there are times that i go to work and i am in a good mood. And one of my colleagues is not. So my high vibrational energy annoys them and they try to be rude or they do things they know would upset meā€¦ simply because my energy is too much for them. I used to just hide my happy energy not to disturb them. But nowadays i do somethjng differentā€¦ i choose to remain in my happy mood and i let them deal with whatever they are dealing with. Not my problem. Unless they ask me for help and i use my empathy skills to uplift them i just set firm boundaries to not be influenced and i continue with my day.
They usually find something else to help them and i end up having more happy days rather than sad days due to their burdens.

Thats what i mean finding harmony even when you live in chaos. Detachment. Enlightenment. Harmony.
This is what true strength is.
Making the choice to be in good mood and think clearly and not allowing anything or anyone to bring you down.

All while you being wise and knowing where showing emotion is also being part of being true to yourself and expressing your needs. Balance.

1 Like

@PriestessLayla I kinda showed up late to the party but can I please get a reading?? **I have been working on something the past few months still in the pipelines I need to know if trading will ever work out for me if you can estimate how soon too it might help a lot ** THANK YOU.

1 Like

You didnt show up late. However, i donā€™t think i can predict if trading will work out for you. There are so many parameters involved in this that it would be crazy for me trying to predict that.
Maybe some other reader who is more skilled could answer this question. I dont think i can read tarot.
If you want my opinion, get friends who are already established into it, learn the methods and do a ritual that will assist you with luck and clarity.
I hope it works well for you :pray:

1 Like

Who is imeh? Is it a person? A deity? I am completely confused :thinking:

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for your time. Sorry for not responding earlier with feedback.

First things first, you are right about a period of mental uneasiness. That is exactly what made me go to BALG in search of a free readings in the first place - my life now practically depends on if that business will work or not. Earlier my confidence was unwavering, due to me pumping myself heavily with magick. But now, after setting everything in motion thereā€™s a hardest part - waiting. And thatā€™s when fear of failure sneaked in.

As for how itā€™ll go - I canā€™t tell yet, but I have that feelingā€¦ That pieces are falling into place, and the plan unfolding good. It is somewhat confirmed by multiple group readings Iā€™ve had. So I guess weā€™ll see.

Thank you very much again!

1 Like

@PriestessLayla Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your time. May I have one?
My question is will I be more successful in corporate life or as an career diplomat? Can I fare well in startups or maybe start one of my own?
Thank youā€¦ I am really curious as to what the cards say.

My crush, a girl, my bad. I wouldnā€™t do a love spell to a deity :joy:

1 Like

Hi
please you could do free reading me ?
if you have time it would help me a lot
I would like to know
I have a pact with a demon ?

I sense the plot of a B grade Romcom starting to formā€¦ maybe Jim Carrie playing a bumbling magician casting a love spell onā€¦ hhhhmmmm which deity? So many possibilitiesā€¦

Ummm could you speak English please :grin:

I would love a reading @PriestessLayla

My question is:
How can I stop overthinking every idea I have when it comes to my business and know what the right thing to do for my business

Thank you dear