Free Readings

What did i misread?
I would love your feedback as it could help me deepen my knowledge with the card that i pulled.

1 Like

I did a little google searches and you got it right. My solar plexus should be starting to bloom.

1 Like

Excuse me, but can I also get readings of the state of the chakras? I will be immensely grateful to you.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s too late for a reading but, my question is will me and Matt become married? Iā€™m not sure if the relationship still is worth pursuing as weā€™re freshly out of honeymoon stages and having conflict.

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate the time.

And yeahhā€¦I felt this.

Do you mind if I asked more?

1 Like

Hello!

Thank you very much for this offer! If you donā€™t mind Iā€™ll ask a question too.

The onine business I am currently working on - how will it go for me?

Thank you very much in advance!

1 Like

I went for the easier one. Messages from your spirit.
Keep in mind that i am a beginner and this is a practice reading.
I tried yesterday to do your reading and i had some difficulty to read. So i decided to leave it and do it again today just in case i get some more clarity.
This is how it went:

So while i was shuffling i dropped the 6 of cups
Then i pulled 3 cards
Ace od cups rv, 7 of swords and ace of swords rv.

I sense that your spirits are saying that you are repressing your emotions and that you truly need to start expressing yourself. You have a tendency to not allow others to come closer to you because you are afraid you are going to be embarrassed if people around you find out.
You are going through a phase of foggy and chaotic mental state. So they urge you to change your mindset, your thought and your beliefs into new ones that will serve you better.
They want you to look back into your childhood. Maybe you were more expressive back at those days. So they want you to compare yourself when you were more carefree and make the adjustments that you need to do.

I guess the blockage that i was feeling and i couldnt read about you was the energetic blockage that you create for yourself.

Feedback for the reading will be greatly appreciated

Yes of course. Please dont forget to quote me the reading and my reply.

When i asked the question the upright hanged man jumped out of the deck.
You need to break through old patterns.
I kept shuffling and 2 more cards jumped out of the deckā€¦ (i sense an overeager energy)ā€¦
I got the 6 of wands reversed and the king of wands.
I get the feeling that you are being pessimistic about getting the power that you seek. And that you lose focus at times. You are not focused on your vision.
I shuffled even more to get more answers and i got judgement reversed. Which i believe it means that the root of your loss of focus is due to that you are judging yourself too harshly and sometimes it leads you to miss opportunities that were in offer at the moment.
I shuffled even more to get deeper into yout question and i got the emperor card. I feel that your hard work will actually get you what you want and that you should not worry that much.

Feedback of the reading will be greatly appreciated

1 Like

I asked for the feelings about your ex and i was planning to get only 3 cards but haha it seems that your person is either feeling his feelings very strongly or he is a person who is expressing himself quite a lot haha. So i got 5 cards:

4 of swords rv, ace of cups rv, 6 of wands, 4 of pentacles and the knight of cups.

Your ex is going through a chaotic time in terms of feelings. One moment he feels absolutely negative about what he feels about you. He thinks ā€œomg i am really so much better without bubuā€ā€¦ The next minute he feels that he is doing well about suppressing his feelings from being expressed openly and the other he feels that he still loves you.
Unfortunately because it is just a knight of cups it doesnt mean that his feelings are that strong so he takes action towards them. He is just passively acknowledging them and then he goes back to the cycle that the first cards showed.

I decided that the matter needs a bit more attention so i did a 9 card spread to find out.
So this is what i got.
When the breakup happened things that had to go on the surface appeared and you two started getting clarity about the nature of your relationship. At this very moment for you, you are thinking about this conection as something precious. While your ex is in the mind set ā€œi am moving on into clearer watersā€ and he kinda wants to move on. This energy about your ex matches also with the feelings that we got on the 1st spread.
While you are waiting for him to come to you as a King of cupsā€¦ a guy who has his cup full of emotions for you and sweep you off your feet with loveā€¦ himā€¦ he is thinking that he is satisfied with the end of your relationship and he is putting some effort to fade away his feelings for you. This is another confirmation about the cycle of the feelings that we got on the 1st spread.
I do not think that a reconciliation will take place any time soon as i got the strength in reverse on the position of obstacles. The bond is deteriorating at the moment. I guess if you were to make a move to come closer all you would get would be arguments. You could have got some initial and on the surface type of communication but as the things are currently at the moment, any attempt to reconcile with your ex could possibly lead into him mistreating you.

I asked what is the best course of action that you could take atm and i got king of pentacles reversed. I believe that you need to focus on your personal gains and on yourself and let it go.
Maybe in 3 months time to revisit the subject when the energies have changed. At the moment my answer is no. I dont see reconciliation.

Feedback of the reading will be greatly appreciated as it could help me learn.
And btw, i am really sorry that the cards didnt have good news. Remember that they are just a screenshot at this current time and things and energies can change.

These are the cards that i received for each of your main chakras:
King of swords, the devil rv, 3 of pentacles rv, 10 of pentacles rv, the lovers rv, king of wands rv, 7 of swords.

I feel that you have a very strong root chakra and a really good base of your chakras. You had some issues with your shakral chakra but you have recently broke free of them and you are in the path of strengthening this chakra. I believe your solar plexus chakra needs some attention. You need to find your life purpose and work on that.
In terms of your heart chakra i sense that you need to do some clearing up. You have a sense of lacking when it comes to this chakra. Like love was not enough type of thing. I suggest on working on cutting chords with people from your past and mainly i get the intuitive message that you have some issues from your late childhood to early teenage years that i sense you must have had some feelings of abandoment from your environment. I dont know why i get this image when i look at this cardā€¦ i see you kinda at school feeling a bit of emptiness and wanting moreā€¦ i might be wrong. Please provide me with feedback on that.
Your throat chakra has a little bit of an issue. I sense that it is coming from the blockages of your heart chakra. It is out of sync at the moment. And possibly the issue comes from lack of communication with family.
I get that you havent opened your 3rd eye properly. You have difficulties into believing the messages that you receive. A little bit more meditation and more trust into your intuition might help.
Finally for your crown chakra i sense some form of disconnect.

Please provide with feedback. I would love to see how i did so i will learn.

2 Likes

Okay, damnā€¦that has to be the most accurate reading Iā€™ve gotten. I am pessimistic, and I do have issues with focusing, because I think I have severe ADHD. So I could use some help in that department. Yeah and I do judge myself harshly, wishing I did kill myself to avoid failure and being blamed for failing a task or embracing my family. So, I guess what you saying at the end is keep going and donā€™t worry so much?

2 Likes

Yes, perhaps I really have a lot of problems since childhood and school, because of which it is difficult for me to adjust and communicate with any people, I have developed my root chakra, but maybe I should focus on others? Thank you, your reading is really accurate.

1 Like

Go ahead and ask. No problem

Hey,
I thought for a while about but didnā€™t find one that is ready to do full reading now.
And i donā€™t trust people on random webs so it is bit difficult to get reading.

Appreciate your dedication to work.

Can you check how many spirits i have?
And like what message they have for me now?

1 Like

I actually asked so many questions, but I didnā€™t ask the most important one for me.
Will I be able to achieve the goal Iā€™m going to now and what will I need to do it?

1 Like

I pulled 3 cards for you to check past present and future of your relationship with Matt. At the position of the past you had 10 of pentacles which is the good relationship that you two hadā€¦ then for present i got the emperor reversedā€¦ which is not a surprise. It shows the arguments and conflict that you go through and for the future i got judgement.
This is telling me that something will happen in the future that will have an impact on how your relationship will develop.
I asked then what are the things that you need to work on and i got the sun reversed. I take this card as a little bit brighter version of the moon card. So i would suggest that you try to see if there are some things hidden from you. The sun is reversed so some of its power is blocked. So try to find out what that is. Is it a 3rd party? Is it deception of the intensity of Matt feelings? This is something that you need to find out.
I asked for advice from spirit and i got the 4 of swords reversed. I guess this means that you need to take action towards investigating

Please provide feedback on your reading to help me improve.

1 Like

I got 2 of cups, temperance rv and 10 of swords rv.
I believe that your business will go well. I sense that there might be some period that you might feel uneasy but it will pass.

I have never done a reading of that type so your feedback will be greatly appreciated

I am not skilled enough to get answers about how many spirits you have.
I asked for a message and i got 7 of pentacles which i take it as take a moment to reflect on what you have achieved this far.

I see some obstacles coming in the way of money. I sense that you are urged to be careful on where you spend your energy. Some methods that you are going to achieve your goal might be untraditional or unusual. Be open to them. Also to be careful of some Queen of Swords reversed.
In your case i feel the presence of a woman blocking your way with gossip and drama.

1 Like