Free Readings

How would I turn out in at least 10 years if I pursue my passion in learning Ifa divination and rituals?

1 Like

Why have I been thinking so much lately about my late grandfather I had never met? Paternal side?

What are ‘Rhoda’s’ true intentions towards me? What’s really behind the daily multiple phone calls?

1 Like

it would go pretty well you’d be able to see a change in yourself that is really good and healthy. it would be an abundance and attainment. gives free spirit energy

it’s just been soemthing present in your life. but no i think it’s not the paternal side maybe a different one maybe self intrest whatever that could mean weather a path or not or if it’s soemthing that’s in your mind.

Rhoda- risk taker, action oriented, intution, serentiy. repeat to confirm. Strength, open to change, awakening, clarity breakthrough. I’d say these define them currently.

calls-commitment is going to be a struggle so don’t expect it from a new relationship communication is out of sync everything is lost in translation there’s uncertainty of where you’ll end up. be easy on yourself and give yourself space to decide if this person or thing feels like home. seems like soemthing in some type of relationship. there’s restriction and overemotional. create healthy boundaries and learn to listen to what you were truly feeling not projections protect your magic. lack of spiritual fulfillment has left you craving for a deeper meaning and connection. emotional overload moody reactive it’s what is running the lives between you and the other party just know your limits look at all the facts before it turns to jealousy and overbearing antics would be a surefire way to turn off your partner. follow your instincts on where to go next rebuild yourself and reestablish your reputation as the expert you know you are

Thank You!!

1 Like

You are absolutely right man

1 Like

It’s clearer now! Thanks again

1 Like

Yes

Hey I would love a general reading @portion_traveler , thanks

1 Like

hey, can I get a general reading, thank you.

1 Like

to be clear it wasn’t a question. that was the answer i got.

1 Like

you’re resisting change and it’s causing a bunch of people pleasing and delays and conteplancy. transition let go and go with the flow of the universe and it’s messages

2 Likes

seems like there’s doubts and limitations in your relationship it’s feeling cloudy. listen to your inner voice and let it guide you

1 Like

I would love a general reading

2 Likes

you have a bunch of abundance towards opportunities and your path but you’re stuck in your head all while it would work out. it’s up to you to follow those opportunities.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! May I ask another question? How can I get unstuck?

1 Like

do you feel stuck?

1 Like

Yes, I do. I have felt this way for awhile.

2 Likes

one method to not being stuck would be to not involve yourself into stuff you don’t like people included. I’d say listen to your inner voice and follow it you will develop your intution that way and list a bunch of topics that excite you video yourself talking about each in seperate videos and then watch yourself on mute see which you look excited in

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will try this method. :blush:

2 Likes