Free Readings

it looked as if you had some type of partnership or friendship going on but you are thinking of reevaluating. let go of what doesn’t serve you so you can make room for new things. don’t allow negative thinking of any kind only be present in the moment at the same time don’t beat yourself up if the thinking is there. allow your awareness to help you grow from your experiences

1 Like

looks like you have a sort of love attachment that you’re in your head about that needs letting go i say let it go and/or meditate on pros and cons it’s okay what you choose but be sure to choose you. you are the one that matters here too more than anyone. also says take extra care and caution to temptations. step into your own power by doing things you love embrace the inner child

1 Like

@portion_traveler

Would you consider doing one for me, for Money and Love please.

1 Like

Very true thanks a lot

Thank you so much for your precious time, your reading resonates with my current situation, but I am clueless right now, anyway thankyou once again.

Sincerely,

1 Like

honestly was in this situation too. meditate and list a bunch of favorite topics and take videos of each then watch yourslef on mute and see which you’re more excited about. pursue that

1 Like

money- you’re very in your head about this all which is an attachment you’ve made yourself or restriction. follow your intution more. personally i did this by listening to the voice in my head talk so I’d be curious about things i did and the choices my brain said to keep going after i did that. helps with inner child work of doing fun things no matter if society says it’s weird to you it’s fun

Oh oh oh! I’d like a free reading, please! I’m curious: what spiritual path would be best suited for me OR what should I pursue spiritually?

1 Like

best suited- nothing that’s mentally conflicting and is overloading.
pursue- intuition, anything with your ideas that you can spread, do more affirmations so you’re not stuck in a negative mindset. you also have options.

1 Like

I like your deck! My question is,will George will be attracted to me when we meet in person? Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for the insight!

1 Like

Only attracted in person.

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate :100:

1 Like

Shit I got a question… What’s the situation with the love spell my working group did for me? Has “patience imeh” been thinking of me or seeing me in her dreams?

1 Like

yes it’s in progress. might not be what you think and at that point you’ll have to change a direction. yeah you’re there in her thoughts, yes in dreams. have strength and willpower.

ask the person to confirm

Okay great

I wouldn’t want to :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the swift response! Do you mind if I ask more?

1 Like

ask as much as possible.

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like