Free Readings ~ The Empire Builder's Oracle

Damn it! I am always late to the party. Oh well Nice gesture.

I just received a very quality Oracle reading from Lady E.

This thing is COOL. It got into spiritual protection in high places, prophecy, imagery, and of course Lady Eva’s inherent ability to spiritually diagnose one’s woes via internal vision, which, as everyone is aware, she is expert in spiritual interpretation & conflict resolution.

The imagery she receives through the Oracle is translated via her diagnosis, however one is of-course left with the opportunity to add their own perspective; I however, found this unnecessary, the interpretations were more than adequate.

10/10.

Recommend.

Wow, thank you! :slight_smile:

I’m doing this to promote the Book Of Fate as a thank-you for saving my dog’s life; nonetheless, your kind words are very much appreciated.

Damn. I’m always late to these things. Sounds awesome.

Congrats Gnosis!

I just wanted to say LadyEva was kind enough to do a reading on my current situation without me asking a few days ago and it was quite encouraging.

And with each step I take to rebuild my life the reading becomes more true.

Thank you darlin’!

now what can i say??This was not only a reading.It was far beyond any of the readings i’ve done or i’ve seen.

AWESOME…
thanks lady eva :))

[quote=“dron, post:17, topic:3673”]now what can i say??This was not only a reading.It was far beyond any of the readings i’ve done or i’ve seen.

AWESOME…
thanks lady eva :))[/quote]
I just got mine like half hour ago and I believe it’s more positive than negative. I asked the question regarding gambling and the response I got was (I forgot how it was written exactly but it’s the along the lines of ) Effect not a mortgage to pay a gambling debt.

I think it’s moderately positive. Thanks Lady Eva!

She gave me an a more in depth answer more than I was expecting.
I would definitely get another reading done by her.

Well, as someone who can write an entire novel in answer to the question “What time is it please?” you know to expect a buncha text in your report! lol

Seriously, the Book has many potential negative answers, so yours was more advice about how to proceed, and also all the other stuff I included which is more symbolic, anyway I hope it unfolds well for you and that the symbolism serves you in the future. :slight_smile:

Well, as someone who can write an entire novel in answer to the question “What time is it please?” you know to expect a buncha text in your report! lol

Seriously, the Book has many potential negative answers, so yours was more advice about how to proceed, and also all the other stuff I included which is more symbolic, anyway I hope it unfolds well for you and that the symbolism serves you in the future. :)[/quote]

Really 0_0! Wow that is more encouraging to hear. I hope for the best as always but thank you!

Lady Eva’s Reading was very awesome, much appreciated - I didn’t know it was to be so cool - its easy to see how people have got here more than they expected. This is some very interesting stuff she does here!

Lady Eva’s reading gave me a lot to think about. A lot of what she said helped me peel back the layers and confront some things that I did want to face about myself and my situation, but needed to hear and confront in order to move ahead with what I want to accomplish.

Her overall message was a positive one and she helped me to see how my goal can be accomplished by facing some underlining issues I have. She was blunt but positive, almost like an older sibling who wants to see you succeed, but has to set you straight a bit :slight_smile:

It is obvious that she knows this oracle well, and is very skilled with it.

10/10 :slight_smile:

I really enjoyed and was thoroughly surprised by Lady Eva’s reading. I was expecting something negative but it came out incredibly positive.

I know now what to avoid and that my situation will turn out all right.
I am going to see that girl tomorrow after avoiding her for a month (I had to take care of some healing/internal work for a while)

Her message was very positive. and I will keep my eye out for things that will interfere or try to sway me away from what I desire.

10/10 :smiley:

Thanks for the feedback folks. :slight_smile:

Just to be clear, the Book Of Fate doesn’t guarantee positive results (as in, telling you what you hoped to hear) nor does it influence things - in Sinister Shadow’s case, however, the situation was shown as positive, with quite a high level of detail, so I’m certainly hoping he gets the good outcome he wants, and which the Book showed me.

But as with any divinatory tool, there’s always the possibility of not hearing what you hoped, so anyone who uses it would be well advised to remembert that fact. :wink:

Just pointing us to it is incredible! I’m going to be using this. Thank you!

This is late but I’ve been unable to post lately because I’ve been away.

Anyway, Lady E was generous enough to offer this reading and another to me before I left, so the least I can do after getting back is to provide some hopefully useful feedback!

Just to get this out front immediately, it was an outstanding reading. Hearing the mechanics of the Oracle made me skeptical about how “limited” it seemed, but Lady Eva’s interpretation really elaborated on it in a very satisfactory way. What she gathered from it was really intuitive-seeming and natural on her part, which leads me to infer natural talent, yes, but also a -lot- of practice and thus the confidence that comes from that, to -go- with the intuitions arising that just don’t seem solid enough for a lot of us newbies at divination to put our weight on.

Coupled with this was a very solid, practical, and down-to-earth analysis of what was initially gathered, and I am thoroughly satisfied with how she approached my particular question, which speculated on some very distant future aspirations.

To sum, Lady E definitely knows what she’s talking about, and the Oraculum can be a very solid tool that isn’t as limited as it might seem - a practiced divinator can certainly bring its lines and lists to life!

Thanks again for the outstanding reading, and the brain-pleasing reading material you were kind enough to send my way!

Kind regards,
Claidheam

Are you still doing any readings? If so can you you do a reading for myself?

Not right now, sorry, this thread is from 4 years ago. May do some soon. Also:

2 Likes

Sorry didnt know that. By any chance how do you pm in this site? Dont mean to post this here & thank you for reply.

You have to be a member for a while before PM ability unlocks, this is to prevent people joining and spamming members etc., it will appear for you if you are active and make and read posts for a while.

I’m going to close this because I am not doing the free readings right now, but may probably do some soon.

1 Like