Free Readings ~ The Empire Builder's Oracle

Edit to say, this is now full, but there’s information in this post about how the Oracle works and a link to the full text of the Book Of Fate with instructions on how to use it yourself - and, stay tuned, I may do more readings from it shortly. Thank you!

I’ve posted before on here about Napoleon’s Book Of Fate, also called the Oraculum, and I’m offering free readings from it to the first five people to reply. Read on to learn more and see the specific types of questions it can answer.

First, this is the story behind the Book:

"The Oraculum had been originally discovered in one of the Royal tombs of Egypt during a French military expedition of 1801, and at Napoleon’s request was translated by a famous German scholar and antiquarian. Apparently consulting it “before every important occasion”, the book became one of the emperor’s most treasured possessions. It was found among his personal possessions after the defeat of his army at Leipzig in 1813 and translated into English in 1822."
At every turn, this incredible Book's assisted me in making some very bold moves, both in magick and everyday life, and just as importantly it's warned me away from untrustworthy people and spirits alike, whilst pointing me towards those who would be reliable allies.

Recently, the Book Of Fate saved my dog’s life, by advising me to ignore the vet’s advice to have him put to sleep when he fell ill and giving some guidance on how to treat him, and he’s now made a full recovery - it’s out of gratitude for that that I’m offering readings to thank and hopefully promote this fantastic oracle!

The legend behind it is that as long as Napoleon heeded the Book Of Fate’s guidance, his career and empire flourished - only when his ambition caused him to ignore the guidance of the Oraculum did his fortunes decline.

The Book can be used by anyone, without any special skills needed: it’s in some ways similar to the I Ching, but the questions and answers are all very pragmatic and focused, many of them to do with loyalty, business, politics, and power.

Anyone here who recognises those issues as a pressing concern in their own life, or who has any kind of an Empire they’d like to build, would be well advised to RUN, not walk, to the nearest outlet, online or off, and get a copy of this amazing Book for their own use.

The version I have is published by Cico Books with an introduction by Judy Hall, the ISBN is 1 903116 597 - it’s beautifully printed and probably the best edition to track down, and there are some available right now on Amazon.com here.

Readings:

So to the readings: I want to thank the Book Of Fate, which is possibly THE most amazing book it’s been my privilege to own, by offering five readings to you guys from it.

There are strict rules regarding its use: I’m only able to do one reading, on one question, per day for someone else, so the five readings will take place one day at a time beginning tomorrow (Thursday 10th July), in order of posting.

Although anyone can use it, and I highly encourage even beginners who don’t feel they have psychic senses to pick up a copy asap, I can do your readings with my all skill and experience applied, and in a safely cleansed space so that readings won’t be affected by any outside forces, and I can also offer details on the other impressions that come through - since I started using this Oracle, which has a distinct spirit of its own, I’ve got very used to picking up what it’s trying to tell me, over and above the printed answers.

Important point - be aware that each question has 32 possible replies, and that Q’s 3 & 25, length of life and recovery from sickness, do have potentially negative replies (one answer for #25 tells the querent to prepare their tomb!) so a word of caution applies with those, and please don’t ask either of those if you believe a negative answer will adversely affect you in any way.

As ever, please consider all readings to be for entertainment purposes only, and not medical or professional advice - replying to this thread indicates you understand that point, and that you’re competent to take full responsibility for your own reactions to the answers.

If in doubt, hold off, and seek advice from someone with an appropriate professional qualification.

The Questions:

To get your reading if you’re in the first five posts, please view the list below of the 32 questions, post on here to get your space, and then PM me the one question you’d like me to address:

I also strongly suggest viewing the 1000px wide jpg image with my own notes on the alternate uses of those questions (especially the uses relevant to magicians) at this link.

If you’re not sure what question to ask, just PM me an outline of your situation and I’ll choose the best one using my own experience. If you’d like to include a name or initials or anything to personalise the question, please include that as well.

I’ll PM you back on your day (probably by 9pm BST) with the Oraculum’s response, and as much in-depth background/additional information as possible, I try to make the readings I do deliver every last scrap of info, and I’ll include any imagery or symbols I receive whilst doing the reading.

If You Miss Out:

There’s a public domain scan of a very old edition (1839) of the Book Of Fate here that has the complete instructions and everything you need to do your own readings - http://publicdomainreview.org/collections/napoleons-oraculum-1839/ so perhaps try that if you miss out or need an answer right now - DON’T ask the Book Of Fate the same question twice within any calendar month, and ideally, don’t ask it more than one question per day about anything.

1 Like

Dibs!

Gotcha - you’re first, tomorrow Thursday 10th July. :slight_smile:

Have a good look at the questions with my notes that I linked to, and PM me when you’ve chosen.

Second! :smiley:

moi

Lol, that means “hi” in my language.

Cool, Black Flame Friday 11th, Dron Saturday 12th.

Two more left!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:3673”]Cool, Black Flame Friday 11th, Dron Saturday 12th.

Two more left![/quote] Can I join?

In :slight_smile:

Fair disclosure I jump on this before reading your entire post, I will update my lost as necessary :slight_smile:

Yup - you’ve got Sunday 13th, have a read through that list I linked to that has detailed explanations, and PM me your question when you’re ready. :slight_smile:

Orismen, you have Monday 14th, and this is now full - thank you everyone!

PS, I might open this up again at a later date, but for now because each reading is one whole day I’m doing these because I know I can commit to that block of five days - the readings can take anywhere between 20 - 90 minutes, depending on any relevant additional info that comes along with the textual answer, and the time that takes to corral into a logical order and then type out.

So anyone who missed out, aside from the DIY option, keep 'em peeled and I might post the offer again shortly. :slight_smile:

I am sorry I missed this. You rock, Lady Eva!

1 Like

Damn it! I am always late to the party. Oh well Nice gesture.

I just received a very quality Oracle reading from Lady E.

This thing is COOL. It got into spiritual protection in high places, prophecy, imagery, and of course Lady Eva’s inherent ability to spiritually diagnose one’s woes via internal vision, which, as everyone is aware, she is expert in spiritual interpretation & conflict resolution.

The imagery she receives through the Oracle is translated via her diagnosis, however one is of-course left with the opportunity to add their own perspective; I however, found this unnecessary, the interpretations were more than adequate.

10/10.

Recommend.

Wow, thank you! :slight_smile:

I’m doing this to promote the Book Of Fate as a thank-you for saving my dog’s life; nonetheless, your kind words are very much appreciated.

Damn. I’m always late to these things. Sounds awesome.

Congrats Gnosis!

I just wanted to say LadyEva was kind enough to do a reading on my current situation without me asking a few days ago and it was quite encouraging.

And with each step I take to rebuild my life the reading becomes more true.

Thank you darlin’!

now what can i say??This was not only a reading.It was far beyond any of the readings i’ve done or i’ve seen.

AWESOME…
thanks lady eva :))

[quote=“dron, post:17, topic:3673”]now what can i say??This was not only a reading.It was far beyond any of the readings i’ve done or i’ve seen.

AWESOME…
thanks lady eva :))[/quote]
I just got mine like half hour ago and I believe it’s more positive than negative. I asked the question regarding gambling and the response I got was (I forgot how it was written exactly but it’s the along the lines of ) Effect not a mortgage to pay a gambling debt.

I think it’s moderately positive. Thanks Lady Eva!

She gave me an a more in depth answer more than I was expecting.
I would definitely get another reading done by her.

Well, as someone who can write an entire novel in answer to the question “What time is it please?” you know to expect a buncha text in your report! lol

Seriously, the Book has many potential negative answers, so yours was more advice about how to proceed, and also all the other stuff I included which is more symbolic, anyway I hope it unfolds well for you and that the symbolism serves you in the future. :slight_smile:

Well, as someone who can write an entire novel in answer to the question “What time is it please?” you know to expect a buncha text in your report! lol

Seriously, the Book has many potential negative answers, so yours was more advice about how to proceed, and also all the other stuff I included which is more symbolic, anyway I hope it unfolds well for you and that the symbolism serves you in the future. :)[/quote]

Really 0_0! Wow that is more encouraging to hear. I hope for the best as always but thank you!