Free Reading - Only for nice people!

If you are still doing readings, would it be possible to find out for me if I will ever see my last love ever again? And if so could we work out?

1 Like

Guys, if you just scroll up a bit, you will see that the OP has repeatedly said he is no longer taking requests for readings. He is only finishing up the previous requests.

5 Likes

Thank you for the clarification,

1 Like

This is the Oracle of the Triad î_î

2 Likes

Yeaaahhh…I wouldnt have seen that last night…
grins
Sorry Leoh!!! :wink:

2 Likes

Hi !
If ever some absolutely want to have a reading you can try your luck here :

1 Like

I would like to know how my financial condition will be this 2019?.
I really appreciate it.

1 Like

but you are still finishing up the readings on this page right ? :slight_smile:
cause if you are, i won’t sign up for that New Year gift (give other people a chance for a reading :smile: )

3 Likes

Is there any way I can get back with him?

1 Like

Good luck with your exams!
Hope you do very well!

1 Like

@Vampirella_1
huh :slight_smile: ?
how do you know about my exams? :stuck_out_tongue:
do we know each other ?

No. We don’t know each other.

I’ve just joined this group.

No :slight_smile: I have not finished here, I just do a kind of big price for those who want, but since it’s a lot of work it’s going to take a while

Hello :smiley:
Rather than knowing if Bucon and Norath do the tasks you asked them to do, I asked the tarot to tell me what you need to do for them to do their jobs. Here is the reading :

The two things / advices you have to do to get the tasks you ask to do is to do one thing at a time. You have obviously asked them for a lot of things, but even if they are entities / spirits, they can not do everything at once. Ask them just one thing after another :+1:
Also have a fighting spirit that seeks to move forward and fight obstacles, it’s not because entities help you that everything will be done without you making effort on your side.

I hope I helped you.

Hi :slight_smile: sorry for the time it took, but I have a lot of things to do these days.
Hi, sorry for the time it took, but I have a lot of things to do these days. So, I could not know the name of your spirit lover, for that, it would already be necessary that I arrive there with mine. I have his character :

No major cards, so we can say that his character is already rather discreet, he doesn’t try to appear great or incredible. He obviously likes to show the others his hardworking side, his fierce side, he likes to see that he is making efforts, even if it means hurting his back, so it’s someone who usually expects compliments, even if he he does not look like he is discreet.
However, he does not like to show others that he can be emotionally and physically unstable if someone or something does not stabilize him. He needs to hang on to something to keep moving forward. He does not like to show this weakness, maybe he thinks it’s “cute” for a man :grin:
It has great potential especially in terms of protection, it is the style of person who does everything to keep what has precious to him sheltered from the danger.
On the other hand, what can disrupt relationships is its negative side; the fact that he is pessimistic can usually cause a problem without him realizing it (hence the sword in the back of the woman), it is an object that is there to destroy, but he hiding, he knows it’s a problem, but he also knows that sometimes, this problem can resurface.
What attracts him to others is their open and compassionate side, probably that it allows him to speak negatively without being frowned upon and that in one way or another, he feels liberated through it.
He seems to hate the egoism and conquering spirit of people, in every sense of the word. For him, it’s just a waste of time cottaging these people.

I hope I helped you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi friend, I’d like your help with an issue, the person who i love is in love with me?

Thanks…

This really helps.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:
I have a little trouble to continue reading, I have some problems with the University and my work, so it’s quite complicated to remain productive.

2 Likes

That’s alright, take your time! Don’t stretch yourself too thin!