Hi?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a good job I love a selfie :selfie: :thinking::smirk:

2 Likes

why not get in linešŸ˜„?

Daniel

Try to read me without photoā€¦

@LadyMagick007

Hello sorry for the most late reading ever, if the reading wonā€™t resonate with you tell me right away and I will repeat it next time.

The first thing I saw is betrayal and mostly with people who are close to you. Whether this is done to you secretly or else but beware of those who you are keeping close.

Second thing is backstabbing, I saw situation where people pretend to be something that they are not. They are acting to be good but in reality they are not. So I donā€™t know if this correlate with the first situation/some friends are doing this to you/you are doing it to someoneā€¦ I guess you are the judge if this resonate to you.

Thirdly I saw you should try to bear other people situations. I donā€™t say you are cold, NO but I saw you should try to be more understanding for other peoples situations and what they are going through etc.

BE BLESSED.

3 Likes

@Topmc For nicole

Hello, I hope you are doing fine. Whether it resonates/not tell me without hiding anything.

So from you I saw there is something of value/importance that is supposed to be given to you. There are some people (I saw people who are powerful so I didnā€™t know if its people/spirits I have no clue but I guess you know more) I even saw they tried to convince you but you are still refusing.

The biggest thing for your refusal you think you are not deserving what they are offering instead you think only some other few people deserves it/only ones who can make it happen.

Well Iā€™m going to tell you whatever it is that you are refusing to adapt/take/you think you are not worthy of it believe me you deserve it and much more. There is an old saying ā€œ Not every queen was born a princess some queens made themselves ā€ /something alike.

I hope it made sense somehow if not tell me, and I will repeat it next time.
Be blessed

2 Likes

sorry you requested an aura but i did normal reading, my apologies.
@mrbungle for Lee

I donā€™t know if this relates with magic directly but if its not then look what part of your life relates with what Iā€™m saying.

I feel you are afraid to give in into magic (any situation in your life that requires complete surrender into it) with fear that you will be breaking the beliefs/norms/what you used to believe in strongly.

What I can say on this is, whatever it is that has come into your life and it seems like is a new thing/dangerous to embrace you donā€™t need to worry about it. There is nothing that appears by chance, everything know that it has been made and possibly the laws of nature have tried to push it into you till now it manifest so embrace it without fear/worry.

The path that you are supposed to follow (I guess the one you are afraid of) is the right one for you to follow. Donā€™t listen to what other people are saying or whatever it is that will try to pull you astray. And whoever you are working with/ directs you on that path has got your back and will protect you.
I guess somehow it made some sense.

Be blessed.
Akhtya.

2 Likes

@Amorifier @Mind_Seeker20 @S_vi_Britannia I may need your names please even first one/ a good aka
Thank you for participating

1 Like

Can I have one too thanks my first name Antonio thanks a lot :two_hearts:

I would enjoy one if possible as well. My name is Lauren :3

1 Like

@Healing_Heart
Probably this was something happened in the past but if its happening in the present then I guess it will be a simple advice. But I will write it on the present, so if its not on the present just dismiss it.

If you are facing a situation, any situation whether you are alone/ there are some other people involved in it, just trust your spirit guides they are the ones who will direct you to the victory you need.

if it does not resonate tell me
Be blessed,
H. A. Adam

1 Like

@VicDoom
Hello, so I saw you made a request/ there is something that your heart/soul needs/ wants to have completely and make it belong to you.

Iā€™m here to bring you good news. Whatever that is your soul is burning to have you will get.
The greatest drive I saw for you to achieve that goal of yours, is strong belief. So I donā€™t know if this believe is belief in yourself/god/magic, I donā€™t have clue but whatever it is that belief is the drive towards your success.

I hope it made sense if not tell me next I may repeat it for you.
Be blessed
H. A. Adam

1 Like

@Ray
Hello, I feel this reading is based more on the future than present but you will be the judge.

I see is whether you are facing/will be faced with a situation but this wonā€™t happen just from the blue it will be caused by some people. Let say it will be like a plan to place some obstacles on your way.

Along the process I see a lot of people around you will set you aside (like you may lose some few people/friends etc not by death NO but like they will be cold with you).

But despite the suffering/pain that you will be going/you are going through the rewards will also be great. In the future the sun will shine on your life and things will be as great as you may have dreamed.

I hope it resonates if not, next time we may repeat it.
Be blessed,
H. A. Adam

Thank you, it resonates, and I try to work with my guides as often as possible.

1 Like

@Akhtyahussein Hello I would like an image reading My name is steeve thanks you

Thatā€™s an interesting pendant, what is it

Could I get one reading?

Iā€™d appreciate a picture reading. Nickname : Ash

1 Like

I would like one as well please. Nameā€™s Giannis.

I would love a psychic reading please thank you.
My name is Angel