Free psychic and aura readings

@Akhtyahussein I’m sorry I didn’t specifically say which one I wanted. I would like an aura reading :3

1 Like

@Zoclora, I believe that is Shemyaza’s Master Key Amulet, it help unlock knowledge of working with fallen angels.

1 Like

I’m not sure if there’s anything I’m blatantly refusing to take, I do have trust and abandonment issues so I worry about my relationships constantly because I think I’m not good enough to not be stepped out on. That’s the only thing I think I could apply it to, thank you for the reading!

2 Likes

Yes it is ^^

2 Likes

Z, it looks good on you
&
Top, your the tops! And your worth it. You’ll find someone that will want to keep you around!

2 Likes

I pretty much already have, just having a hard time believing it lol!

1 Like

Marshall

@Akhtyahussein Darkest Greetings :crown::skull::spades::two_hearts:

I would love for you to read me please if you’re still doing this.
I go by either The Darkness or Samantha :wilted_flower:

Darkest blessings,

Xx
:crown::skull::spades::two_hearts::wilted_flower:

2 Likes

@Akhtyahussein i would like you to do a palm reading for myself, my name is cibi. Would highly appreciate your support.

Is this thread still on?

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to do this :sparkles: I’d like an aura reading please!
My name is Lucía and here’s a recent picture of me
Thanks again :blush:

2 Likes

I would like a picture reading. My name is Erin.

Hello, @Riaan43 If you still need the reading here it is,

So what i got from you is Acceptance. It looks like there are some things that have happened/are happening but still you have not bring yourself to accept this is the reality and i shall live with it.

If there is any changes in your life that are happening/have happened and you don’t like them i get you should try to accept them at least for now. The future is another thing.

I hope it made sense if not tell me and i will repeat it.
Be blessed,
NB: This reading is for entertainment only NEVER take it serious.

1 Like

Hello, @X-Smk-X if you still need the reading here it is,
What i got from you i see you are a seeker of knowledge, not someone who is starting at the road but someone who is advancing in stages. I don’t know if this is about occult knowledge you are seeking/a professional life but i see you shall consult more help in spiritual realms and in real life.

You are not there yet from what you are seeking there is till some long road to go, i wish i could say call your spirit guides but i hear a word ANCESTORS a lot, so i guess maybe you shall try to reach to your ancestry and i see you will get much help from there.

Apart from the people who have crossed the other side, i see you should also consult the close ones who are living. This could be from a best friend, college, sibling etc. But you should not work alone.

I hope it made sense if not please tell me,
Be blessed and good luck.
NB: The reading is for entertainment NEVER take it seriously.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your time and effort…apreciated

2 Likes

Hi @Akhtyahussein , may i have another psychic read please?

Thanks

Hello,
I would love a reading, please. My name is Jennifer

1 Like

@Healing_Heart :smile:till i reach you i don’t know when but i will do my best friend

2 Likes

I would love a reading too please

1 Like

Thanks, your reading was awesome, and could really use some good news (Honest news) but hopefully it’s good

2 Likes