Free psychic and aura readings

Get well soon

1 Like

My name is Hannah, and this is my most recent :v: Can I have a pic reading?

Hi OP I hope you’re okay.
I wish you better
So what possible can you tell me if this person suffers from some curse???
Name: isabelly de Oliveira Santos Vanissang.

We live together and she thinks she suffers from a curse, because everything for her goes wrong in an inexplicable way

1 Like

If you’re still doing these, I would like one. My name is Charlie.

1 Like

Could I get a reading please? Do I just send a pic?

err don’t know if u can see that? I’m crap sorry! If by chance u can see it a reading would be great I’m not in a good place. Thank you

1 Like

Hey there @Shelley1 I see you have not yet introduced yourself as is required on this forum. PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

Where did the op go? Is he doing alright as i haven’t seen him reply to this post for so long just wanted to know that’s all.

1 Like

love your top

1 Like

Welcome @SaintLucid It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I would love to receive an aura reading from you. I feel unhealthy energetically i could really use a reading if you reach me Thankyou. My name is Raymond.

1 Like

I think I requested a reading here? Forgot if I received it or not, been a long time… just checking in since I saw you had issues with your laptop?

i was sick also i had issue with my computer but im planning to return to do the readings as i promised :innocent:

4 Likes

My Friend, how are you feeling?

1 Like

im good thank god im full recovered now :smiley: thanks for asking

6 Likes

Mm okay

this is me. And thank you thousand fold.

Here is my latest update to use, since it yas been such a long while. By the way, I am glad to hear you are doing better. Thank you for doing this.

I’m female and 32. I just wanted to say hi.

1 Like

Hi?

2 Likes

It’s a good job I love a selfie :selfie: :thinking::smirk:

2 Likes