Free psychic and aura readings

Well, here’s both a picture of me and my palm. I would like to you read my aura and tell me how I can become Paragon (my ideal self), or just a general reading of my progress and my current being, anything I need to know? Not sure how these readings work, but I am curious about my magical development. Name’s Bijan. I sent you a private message, but here’s my comment in case you didn’t see it.

1 Like

Loving your work. Would appreciate a psychic reading whenever you are able to get to it. Though I use Violet from
my username on here, a closer name to me would be Alexandra. Thank you

3 Likes

Love the background in your pic so beautiful plants and flowers ^^

2 Likes

Are you still accepting readings OP?

1 Like

If you could please do a picture reading I’d be very grateful. Thank you in advance!!
Julie

1 Like

Welcome @Julie_Buckley It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

=)) I thought you might be from Iran

1 Like

I would like a reading if thats okay.??

picture reading

Named Malik

thanks

1 Like

My name is Kenzee
I would really appreciate an aura reading

6 Likes

My name is rob I’d like a Aura reading ! Thank you 1605833597975876086457129171714|375x500

my name is Rosalie

Hello @Akhtyahussein . Hope you got my previous message. I just wanted to check if you missed me as I was one of the earlier one’s. However I understand this takes time so I’ll wait but I just wanted to check.

the selfie looks gorgeous :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry to bother but I haven’t recieved any reading yet

1 Like

The op stated in the beginning, that they are striving to do at least 3 people per week, and you are further down than I am from what I see, and he’s not gotten to me yet, so I expect you have quite a wait still.

For those of you reposting your picture, chances are the op will take the first one they come across, if they are working downwards through the thread and it’s not helping to update it. I’m sure when they get to you, if it’s too outdated for them to get a good read on it, they’ll drop you a note and let you know :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Would you mind if I get a palm reading? My name is Nia, thank you!

May I have an in general reading please? My name is Dexter
(Don’t bother with my parents and home situation, I’m working on it and have made my own closures with it )

@Teras390 @LadyMagick007 and all the people who are waiting their readings, i had problem with my laptop and as im fixing it i fall ill myself. But when i will better physically i will perform your readings as i promised.

So be patient with me while im recovering, i will be completely fine within few days so just be patient for now.

be blessed.

16 Likes