Free PDF Addendum To Necromatic Sorcery By Dante

I just saw this, looks good:

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/manifestationsoftheleftpalm/][b]Manifestations Of The Left Palm[/b][/url]

Rising occult author, Dante Abiel, has written a much-anticipated addendum to his sold out grimoire, Necromantic Sorcery: Forbidden Rites of Death Magick.

To get the PDF download, go to: http://www.becomealivinggod.com/manifestationsoftheleftpalm/

I haven’t used that technique but using the body as an energy tool, Temple, and even model of the universe is VERY much something I’m into, so I’ll be giving that a try at some point soon, thanks Dante! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Me and a friend at work used something similar to this on someone at work who was being 2 faced by acting like our friend then going to our boss and talking shit about us like a little bitch.

We started of by taking a Penney and I held it in my right hand (the hidden) and chanted the cursing incantation over it that EA provided in one of the past newsletter.As I chanted my friend pushed all his hate into the Penney and as I kept chanting I got the urge to just smile and laughat the pleasure of what iI was doing.

Once done the Penney literally felt heavier.My friend snuck it into the bastards coat pocket forit to stay with him.
Then we started uusing a variation of the left palm technique where we would hide our right hand and form a ball of hate with the left.Then we would just pass it to him casually like if I was walking past him I would put my left hand on his should like you would if walking through a crowd.

It didn’t take long for the target to start getting pissed off.
I asked what was wrong and he said he didn’t know why but he was in a really bad mood.

Anyway later he found the penny and ironically said “Oh shit this mist be a lucky penny!” Lol

He actually held on to the thing convinced it was lucky.
As the days went by he became more whiny and bitchy to where no one could stand him.

Well he put in his 2 weeks so he could leave on good terms in case things didn’t work out at his new job.

When our boss asked him to pick up a day during his last two weeks he refused and threw a for.He walked out saying FUCK THIS GODDAMN PLACE!

I just found out a couple days ago that his great new job he got had fired him after working there for one day.

We also did this to his roommate a few months ago who also quit.
Now they both live in an apartment with no jobs and no chance of receiving their old job back where I work.

If it’s one thing I can’t stand it’s 2 faced little bitches.

MK

3 Likes

VERY NICE MUSTA!!!

so i have questions. what does the chant in this pdf mean? what would happen if you did this to the right hand? and last is there a binding for white energy to your hand? yes i have done this ritual twice now i now almost always feel black energy around my hand though i can change the color when i think about it but now the main active color is black i will be practicing this as i can. also what else would you use this for? thank you

I haven’t used that technique but using the body as an energy tool, Temple, and even model of the universe is VERY much something I’m into, so I’ll be giving that a try at some point soon, thanks Dante! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I’ve found using Chi or my Dem Tien a great source of healing power though the Masters warn against over use of it in martial arts like the " iron shirt technique " and each person hasn’t a infinite supply so I would conclude it pertains to its use in Magick hence Dantes affliction

Yes, you need a channel to some other kind of energy, most unwise to JUST draw on that.

@Musta_Krackish’s story reminds me of this curse…

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1Q7F23DxM]Ass Pennies - YouTube

[quote=“Magrimur, post:7, topic:3286”]@Musta_Krackish’s story reminds me of this curse…

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1Q7F23DxM]Ass Pennies - YouTube

freakin hilar! :wink:

That link you posted eva is not working anyway i can stillget a copy thanks

I didn’t keep it, maybe someone can send you a copy. :slight_smile:

Is it still possible to somehow get the pdf? The link given above is not working. If anyone can help feel free to PM me.

I’m interested in a PDF of this as well

I am interested in a pdf as well

Avoid the online places that try to gouge money and may not hold copyright for this, I’ll e-mail Timothy and ask him. I tried all the usual web archive sites and wasn’t able to find anything.

1 Like

Could you tell me when it’s up again?
Thank you in advance lady Eva!

Yours truly,
Daniel.

1 Like

Also, was there a video course for Necromantic Sorcery?

1 Like

Can you give me the PDF file?

I checked my old drives and I no longer have it, sorry, maybe someone on here does though.

What’s interesting is that the link says manifestations of the left palm and I just did a spell involving my left palm…

These sites you’ve mentioned don’t seem to exist. For each one you’ve point out I click and the Site Dose Not exist - or whatever it said.
Just saying