Free love readings

thanks… I don’t know if i can give you feedback cuz it’s about the future. =o) I do know that many i interact with are usually ego pride to deny that i’m right. They won’t admit it even later. And i always attract people that need my help. Since i’m a healer of sorts.

1 Like

Fix relationship spreed
Shuffle 6 times
Go with red
AC/DC ride on
Pm me results please

The Math of Love Triangles is a custom spread I need more information from you so that it’s not a confusing clusterfuck to read. There’s 10 cards for your default option and 10 cards for your alternative option plus 4 cards from an oracle deck for a total of 24 cards.

I need to know:

• Name of default choice A.

• Name of alternative choice B.

• Is A or B currently in a relationship with someone else?

• Do A and B currently know each other? Are they friends?

• Do you, A, or B have children that would be impacted by a choice?

If there’s no children or significant others attached to A or B, you have up to 4 questions you can pick to know the outcome in choosing A vs B. Here is the list of the 6 other questions per person:

• How I feel about ?

• How does feel about me?

• What would the relationship need if and I stayed in a romantic partnership?

• How the relationship between and I will be if I stay with him?

• How the relationship between and I will be if I pick as my romantic partner?

• How the relationship between 's extended family and I will be if I remain with as my romantic partner?

• Then the 4 custom questions. Currently have it set to the relationship of choice A to their/your kids if you stay, your relationship to your kids if you stay, how the relationship between choice B and their current spouse will be if you stay with choice A, and how choice B’s relationship with their kids will be if you stay with choice A.

1. I would like a coming love interest and useful relationship spread. If you could do both that would be awesome, if not the first one is fine.
  2. Shuffle 17 times.
  3. Purple.
  4. Im currently listening to Indian songs so there is this one song that currently connects with me, Ill link it if u can understand it.
    Malang: Title Song Video | Aditya Roy Kapur, Disha Patani, Anil K, Kunal K | Ved Sharma | Mohit S - YouTube
    If possible can u pm my results and u can ask me any questions you have on pm
    thank you so much for this

Useful Relationship Spread

1xxxx2
3xxxx4
xx9xxx
5xxxx6
7xxxx8

Outer Presentation

1. How querent reveals self. King of Cups.
  2. How partner reveals self. Reverse 6 of Swords.

Eye of the Beholder
3. How querent sees partner. Reverse XVII The Star
4. How partner sees querent. Reverse II The High Priestess.

Assessment of the Relationship
5. How querent regards the relationship. Reverse 5 of Swords.
6. How partner regards the relationship. Queen of Cups.

What They Desire
7. Querent’s desire of partner. Queen of Wands.
8. Partner’s desire of querent. Reverse 2 of Pentacles.

1. Theme of Reading: Reverse Knight of Wands

Putting It All Together:

You publicly reveal yourself as a diplomatic advisor and a stimulating conversationalist. Your partner publicly reveal’s themself as overwhelmed and feeling like they’re stuck instead of making progress in life.

You see your partner as suffering from despair and the effect of feeling disconnected either from a hobby/career they loved or from the Divine Source itself – a lack of faith and lost hope from pleading to whatever is out there and getting no response. Your partner sees you as someone who is ignoring their intuition and is denying their spirituality.

You regard your relationship as one where no matter if you win or lose, you still lose. You may be compromising or surrendering out right as you don’t see the point on why you should keep fighting. Your partner regards the relationship as an emotionally secure, genuinely loving one that is compatible with strong intuition and spirituality.

Your desire of your partner is for them to be freed of their depression and be an ambitious, charming, and gregarious person. This is likely what they are like during the times they’ve cycled out of chronic depression. Their desire of you is to recognize you have been taking on too much and that things aren’t copacetic. You either are disorganized, which wastes your time and energy, or you are focusing too much in one area of life and not investing enough in another. For example, if you have devoted far more time to working voluntary overtime, this could indicate your partner is missing your presence. You need to re-prioritize the time you invest in the different aspects of your life. As they say, you’ll always have the past to reflect on and the future to look forward to, but the present moment is so precious and yet is wasted unappreciated.

The theme of the reading is scattered energy, delays, and lack of passion.

If I may insert my two cents here regarding the story your cards told: Depression is a difficult thing to suffer from. It’s also difficult to watch someone you love suffering from it. You likely want to help and find that all of your ideas to “fix the problem” go nowhere. It can cause you to feel frustrated, say something impulsively, and to give up trying. What you may not see is that the person struggling from mental health issues didn’t talk about how it’s hurting them so that you can give advice or save them. Sometimes, that person just wants a listening ear so they don’t have to suffer alone in silence and instead feel more connected to someone they trust. If someone with chronic mental health issues keeps getting negative responses from whom they tried to vent to, they’ll emotionally withdraw and hide that undesirable part of themselves to their own detriment.

Take it from me: there comes a shitty point when you have chronic depression where you cease being honest and trying to let your loved one know you’re still struggling. You realize that at first people will listen and have sympathy. However, when you don’t get better and you’re still in such a dark place months later despite everything you tried, people get burned out. They are mad at themselves for not being able to fix you. They are mad at you because it seems like maybe you thrive on being depressed like it’s something you can pull yourself out of if you actually wanted to. Then they make you feel ashamed, invalidated, and more alone than before. Sometimes, they abandon you altogether for a person who is less complicated. So you start to lie all of the time. If they ask what’s wrong with you, you say that you are just tired, have a headache, or an upset stomach as you consciously raise your eyebrows and your tone of voice. I mean, I get it. Most people can only handle so much being a diary or therapist before they can’t deal with it anymore. They didn’t sign up for that.

Maybe I’m wrong and what I just wrote doesn’t apply to you and your partner. Hell, I sincerely hope it doesn’t. However, if you both are going through s similar situation, get your partner on medication if not currently taking anything and a mental health professional who is trained on how to help. If they argue saying they are broke, find a sliding-scale/income-based psychologist. If they say it won’t help, counter that it won’t hurt either.

Hi, @longlostredemption, I think you accidentally skipped my reading :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh crap! I’ll do yours next. My bad.

No problem hahaha :+1:

1 Like

Coming Love Interest Spread

1 - Who is your coming love interest. Reverse 10 of Pentacles.
2 - His/her work, job. Reverse 9 of Pentacles.
3 - His/her quality. Reverse Ace of Pentacles.
4 - His/her flaw. XII The Hanged Man.
5 - His/her look. Queen of Wands.
6 - What he/she will think of you the first time you will meet. Reverse 6 of Pentacles.
7 - What you will think of him/her the first time you will meet. Reverse 5 of Pentacles.
8 - His/her feelings for you. Reverse Ace of Wands.
9 - Your feelings for him/her. Reverse XXI The World.
10 - The strength of your relationship. Knight of Pentacles.
11 - The weakness of your relationship. Reverse Ace of Swords.
12 - Love potential in long term. Reverse 10 of Cups.

Putting It All Together:

Your coming love interest has an unstable background. There may be family disputes, loss, and instability. They could’ve suffered from being homeless or could come from a broken home. Their job revolves around maintaining the appearance of wealth. This could be someone who is a loan officer, a retail outlet that carries higher-end clothing such as Ross, or they work as a salesperson whose products are considered luxuries such as timeshare properties. Their quality is of someone constantly plagued by the scarcity mindset and losing out on opportunities. Their flaw is that they can easily let go and make sacrifices. This could be interpreted as not allowing themselves to become too attached to anything or anyone after dealing with a pattern of loss. Their look is light-colored hair (blonde, reds, light brown, or bald) and bright eyes. This person appears very gregarious, charming, and ambitious.

The first time you meet, they’ll view you as greedy and socially indifferent to help. Intuition says they’ll make you a proposal with a sob story either about them or what they are selling, such as benefit concert tickets, has a charity attached to it. You’ll view them as an overly materialistic person who managed to improve their situation and outlook on life.

They will feel uninspired and fizzled out in your relationship. Your feelings for them will be of incompletion and like you’re going nowhere. You may see them as a fake guru – a person who acts like an expert in their field, but really doesn’t know that much after all.

The strength of your relationship will be about how you’re both methodical, persistent, and conservative in your approach. The weakness of your relationship is aimlessness regarding what you both want. There may be an abuse of power and mental confusion. Where you’d initially see them as charming and warm, this makes me think that they are good at mentally manipulating people and plays mind games.

The long-term potential of your relationship is disruption, dissatisfaction, and relationship strife. The family unit featured on the 10 of Cups has been turned upside down.

In summation: run, @Ray, run! If it’s a woman and you decide to get laid, bring your own protection as being trapped to stay in communication With this person for the sake of a child would be utter hell. With so many upside down pentacles, the suit of the material realm and financial stability, appearing for this coming love interest, money and appearance would always be at the forefront of relationship problems.

@longlostredemption Mine is also missed :frowning:

1 Like

Ack! I’m sorry. I got to start getting ready for work right now, but plan on knocking some more out when I get home. I have Thursday off and will try to get all of them done before Friday.

2 Likes

No problem man take your time or dont do it at all lol, its my fault that I didnt practice divination properly :smiley:

1 Like

@anon84423462 u still got time to learn and practice. haha. you got until your 101 yrs old. =o) maybe you don’t want to live that long. my bad for encouraging you to live that long. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey, taoist considered people died at age of 120 young people lmao

1 Like

oldest living is 117 yr old japanese race. oldest dead is 122 of france

That is recorded history tho

yup,. need verified proof. anyone can say they are 130 yr old without proof

Take your time.
You’re doing all of us favors, get it when you get it.

Ooof then you will never go to mental plane or something like that I guess

coming love intrest
•four times shuffled
•Red
•Broken prayers by Riley Clemmons
the results can be private