Free love readings

Sound reading! I appreciate the time and effort it took to do this and if I can offer any help to you please let me know.

1 Like

Thank you! I owe you. And don’t think that over shuffling is a bad thing if it happens it generally happens for a good reason. I’d say 10/10 on the reading! I find the way my partner reveals as the devil accurate because she is a succubus.

2 Likes

PM’d your reading.

Any chance you’re good at divining lost objects? I’m missing a single card out of my working deck and have no clue where the hell it is. If not, then that’s alright. I know it’ll show when I give in and buy a new deck. Missing objects in my house always do.

PM’d you. The Math of Love Triangles is the only spread requiring extra information regarding all people possibly effected so that when I interpret, it’s not a confusing clusterfuck of information.

Not particularly. Although when objects like that go missing I’ve found that there is usually a reason

2 Likes

My reason is ADHD.

2 Likes

Hi, i would like one as well. I don’t mind the reading to be public. Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

1: Coming Love Interest
2: 3 Times
3: White
4: Dancing on my Own by Calum Scott
5: Public Reading

2 Likes

Useful Relationship Spread

1xxxx2
3xxxx4
xx9xxx
5xxxx6
7xxxx8

Outer Presentation

1. How querent reveals self. Knight of Swords.
  2. How partner reveals self. Ace of Cups.

Eye of the Beholder
3. How querent sees partner. Knight of Pentacles.
4. How partner sees querent. Reverse 4 of Cups.

Assessment of the Relationship
5. How querent regards the relationship. Reverse 3 of Cups.
6. How partner regards the relationship. XX Judgement.

What They Desire
7. Querent’s desire of partner. Reverse 5 of Pentacles.
8. Partner’s desire of querent. Reverse Page of Swords.

1. Theme of Reading. Reverse V The Hierophant.

Putting It All Together:

You publicly come across as a blunt, fearless, and action-oriented person. Your partner publicly comes across as a spiritual and intuitive person in touch with their emotions.

You see your partner as a methodical and persistent individual who may be a tad conservative. Your partner sees you as a considerate person who radically accepts a bad hand of cards as they are. They may recognize that you are aware of when you missed an opportunity and yet at peace with it.

You regard the relationship as one where you feel disconnected from the world and possibly over-indulging in it. Your partner regards the relationship as one where they have been accountable and forgiven for their shortcomings – they’ve been reborn so to speak.

You desire improved circumstances and outlook within your relationship. Your partner desires is a little less clear. I interpret it as them wanting you to acknowledge that the sword of mental intellect you wield your blunt tongue with can be overly defensive, particularly when you’ve been caught in a lie. Perhaps instead of making excuses, they want you to own up to your shortfalls.

The theme of your reading is one of challenging conformity and beliefs. To question the status quo of, “Do as I say!” and to not be afraid of being your authentic self even if it goes against what is expected of you.

3 Likes

This one is for me? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

If you are still doing readings id like one too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bruh, it would be nice if you read the post carefully cause specifics are needed according to the OP.

2 Likes

My apologies, i was in a hurry

So here it goes

8 shuffles
Black
Cant help falling in love
Spread - useful relationship spread

3 Likes

Coming Love Interest

1 - Who is your coming love interest? III The Empress.
2 - His/her work, job. XXI The World.
3 - His/her quality. Reverse Page of Pentacles.
4 - His/her flaw. Reverse 2 of Wands.
5 - His/her look. Reverse XV The Devil.
6 - What he/she will think of you the first time you will meet. XX Judgement.
7 - What you will think of him/her the first time you will meet. 5 of Cups.
8 - His/her feelings for you. 9 of Wands.
9 - Your feelings for him/her. 10 of Wands.
10 - The strength of your relationship. Reverse Queen of Pentacles.
11 - The weakness of your relationship.Reverse Queen of Swords.
12 - Love potential in long term. Reverse Knight of Wands.

Putting It All Together:

Your upcoming love interest embodies the archetypal feminine mother: fertile, enjoys the pleasures of abundance, and a mothering soul.

Their job likely involves being an expert in a given field or somebody in the travel industry.

Their quality is one of rebellion and lack of focus. Dances to the beat of their own drum if you will. Their flaw is poor planning, indecision, and being argumentative instead of being cooperative.

Look is more difficult to interpret. On traditional Rider-Waite-Smith, it features a fat and shirtless horned devil with a naked Adam and Eve in chains. Where this is reversed, I’m guessing that they’ll appear to be a minimalist hippy that has hardly any interest in the material.

When they first meet you, then think cause and effect. That all of their actions led to meeting you. Believer of karma and fate. On the flip side, upon meeting them you’ll think of your coming love interest as someone dealing with loss, grief, and regrets.

Their feelings for you will be one of resilience and perseverance. Your feelings for them will be of stress, burden, and possibly being overcommitted.

Strength of relationship will be materialism and insecurity. Weakness will be having to deal with someone opinionated, hypercritical, and cruel.

Long-term love potential shows indecision and lack of energy.

To summarize: the tarot is warning you to not yet involved with this person.

2 Likes

Yes. Sorry, I replied to you specifically and I’m not sure why it didn’t tag you. You are right in that it was your reading.

2 Likes

Is it ok to have a reading too? I would like to PM you the details.

2 Likes

You can PM if you want it private. That’s perfectly alright.

2 Likes

Marvelous, well explained, Mate.

2 Likes

Regarding something that touches your soul, see if any of these fit you:

Lyrics. You don’t need to listen to the music necessarily, but the general message of the songs provided.

1. AZLyrics - request for access
  2. Brand New – Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
  3. The Used – All That I've Got Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
  4. AZLyrics - request for access
  5. AZLyrics - request for access
  6. AZLyrics - request for access

Poetry
7. Where the Sidewalk Ends - Poem by Shel Silverstein
8. Poem: I'd Leave by Andrew Lang
9. What do we plant? poem
10. Antigonish [I met a man who wasn't there] by Hughes Mearns - Poems | poets.org

1 Like

I am genuinely curious,I will take one if its okay for you :thinking:

Coming love interest
Red

Thread reply is fine, thank you.

2 Likes