Free Group Ritual on the 18th - The Second Sight (Closed)

Hey there :).

I’ve decided to use the upcoming new moon to perform a ritual for the community. The purpose of this ritual is to increase the power and accuracy of your natural psychic abilities and to bestow the second sight upon you. I will accept participants until Saturday, June 17 2023 at 11:59 pm eastern daylight savings time as I will be performing the ritual on the following day at midnight eastern daylight saving time (Sunday June 18 2023.)

Print out the following sigil and place it somewhere in your home where you can see it. Keep the sigil somewhere safe where it will not be damaged. You can keep the sigil for up to one month. Gaze into the sigil once to be granted the second sight, and then gaze into the sigil daily to increase the power and accuracy of your psychic abilities. Burn the sigil once you feel your psychic powers are where you want them to be.

The ritual I perform will activate the sigil.

The second sight is the gift bestowed upon witches after initiation into a coven in certain magical traditions. I have figured out how to give this gift to people without initiating them into a coven. You are responsible for banishing negative entities, energies, and demons that you might encounter after the gift of sight is bestowed upon you. This sigil will work most effectively if you have it before the ritual but will still work after the ritual is completed until the next new moon.

The sigil is as follows:

18 Likes

I would like to participate please. Can I draw out the sigil instead of printing it?

Thank you!

2 Likes

me too, just what I need

1 Like

Yes you can draw out the sigil if you’d like.

Interested, will print it out. Thank you brother!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Oooh. I’m in.

1 Like

I will participate. Thank you.

1 Like

I’d like to participate, count me in!

1 Like

Will we be able to see and hear spirits after the ritual is performed?

1 Like

Great!! I’m in:DD

1 Like

Count me too

1 Like

I doubt it happens instantaneously…it may just develop a little bit over time.

3 Likes

Im in. Many thanks

1 Like

Yes, you will be able to see the spirits once it’s performed. It will take time for the power to fully develop.

3 Likes

This seems very interesting. I’m in! Thank you for doing this!

1 Like

It is the 17th can I still join?

Yes you can still join! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I participate!

Very interesting , it is always for me a pleasure to see people who are contributing here opurtunitys for everybodys use, to grow.

It is allways important to refine ones psychic abilitys even though you have allready strong ones.

Thank you @jpaq87666

You are apreciated❤️‍🔥

:zap: NAGA :zap: BLESS :zap: !

2 Likes