Free Group Ritual on the 18th - The Second Sight (Closed)

I’d love to participate, thanks :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

I will update you all once the ritual is performed. It’s currently 10 AM on Saturday June 17 2023. The ritual will be performed in 14 hours.

3 Likes

I have to deal with a family situation and will be unavailable to do the ritual at midnight, so I did the ritual early. I did the ritual so that the sigil will be empowered at exactly the next phase of the moon (the new moon) with the energies that will grant you the second sight. This means that as soon as the moon becomes the new moon the sigil will be empowered and you’ll be able to use it. Gaze into the sigil at the start of the new moon for the best results, but the sigil can be used at any time after the moon changes phases into the new moon to grant you second sight and enhance your psychic powers. As the moon grows, so will your psychic powers, and as the moon wanes the powers will be more subtle. You will be the most psychic on the full moon, and the least psychic on the new moon. This cycle of the powers growing with the moon will continue for the rest of your life.

If you use the sigil after the new moon it will still work, but the best results will come to whoever uses the sigil exactly at the start of the new moon and then again every day for up to 31 days.

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you had a family situation come up. I was just about to draw the sigil to have it ready for the ritual. Is it too late to draw the sigil and participate?

1 Like

It’s not too late! The sigil won’t be activated until the new moon happens. Everything is all set up for the sigil to be activated on auto-pilot once the phase of the moon changes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

#chaosmagick

Looked it up for y’all
new moon is tomorrow night the 18th (depending on your time zone) :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for checking! I’ll make sure to ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in! I’d love to participate, thanks :+1:t2:

Thank you very, very much @jpaq87666!

1 Like

I would love to do this, and thank you for sharing this with us :blush:

1 Like

I’d like to participate too!

1 Like

Thank you! I want to reideriate that the sigil will be activated on the 18th of June 2023 during the “new moon” phase of the moon. For my timezone, that’s just a little bit after midnight. Hope this helps!

i am interested in the ritual

1 Like

Ah, so when you said sunday 18th midnight, I thought you meant the midnight at the conclusion of sunday, rather than the midnight at the start of sunday. I was just about to prep the sigil. Looking at some of the earlier commentary, I take it its not too late now?
Looking up the moon phases here, our new moon phase started about three hours ago

1 Like

Count me in😉

1 Like

He said it will still work even after the moon phrase but it will be weaker so you’re still good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes please I will like to draw the sigil rather cause am always busy at work and I don’t want the people at my work place see me printing out

I know this well. I usually start work an hour or so before anyone else is in the office, and I do all my weird stuff then :slight_smile:

2 Likes