Free group black light alchemy ritual

I felt an immediate change in energy in the room I was in, and I partially adopted the character trait that I wanted to cultivate from this for a while but it’s faded out now.

1 Like

I didnt feel much just my body feels very different and i got some pains everywhere

1 Like

No they said they will livestream the ritual so i dont know if the ritual actually happened till now or not

2 Likes

I didn’t catch the reference to it being live streamed. Sorry if I missed it.
I saw earlier in the thread that it was being filmed and that the footage would be posted two days after the ritual.

I can certainly say that I started experiencing some strange third eye sensations shortly after the designated ritual start time and it is still persisting. I’m presuming this to be a positive

I’ve missed the rite/slept. When will the video be up? I really want to do this

1 Like

So about 10 minutes into 11 pm, I noticed a sensation in my third eye, then that turned into an intense ache, and the energy in the room shifted - I was still trying to figure out if they were live-streaming the ritual at this point and was looking around at previous videos and reading the posts here.

So at that point, I’m like, I think they’ve definitely started. Then for the next thirty minutes, along with the sensation in my third eye, I’d unintentionally go in and out of a vibrational state.

Plus, the conclusion I came to after watching his videos about last night was that he never expressly said it would be live-streamed, just that we could watch it later days after the ritual ended.

I will say, my head still feels a bit fuzzy. My third eye just aches and feels sore really. But I wanted this to focus on opening psychic senses along with a couple of other things. So I think I got what I wished for.

4 Likes

I think if a person has drawn the sigil before the ritual, he has in the ritual no matter if slept or not :thinking:

1 Like

i didnt have that maybe bc i was asleep, but i had the sigil next to me so it should have worked
I did dream so crazy shit tho

2 Likes

Yeah im still feeling a sense of pressure there.

Same here :slight_smile: Will be interesting to see what changes occur over time

1 Like

I don’t feel that different. A little more optimistic lately. (Maybe because Spring is beginning.) I’ve been having some interesting dreams lately, like the one I mentioned above.

The energy from the ritual hits everyone differently, I assume. The full effects take time.

1 Like

Is there a way to still participate in this ritual? I missed it.

1 Like

Yes! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! :blush:

2 Likes

Great! THANK YOU! Do we dispose of the sigil after ritual?

Either burn it or keep it.

I cannot say I have noticed anything dramatic yet. But there is still much time for that. During the ritual I felt a strong pressure on my third eye region as well. I wanted this to go smoothly so I wrote out the skill sets I wanted to enhance on a sheet of paper and laid that out along with a candle and offering of tea & fruit beside it. I wasn’t completely sure how relative the proximity of the sigil had to be in relation to me regarding actual effectiveness. So I ended up holding it within both my hands in front of me while meditating. I did this for a full hour to ensure the ritual had been concluded with. I still have the sigil.

Thank you very much for doing this for everyone.

2 Likes

I’m still feeling it, it comes and goes, but the pressure is still very present a lot of the time. I assume thats a good thing as I suspect it indicates somethings still happening :slight_smile:

1 Like

For anyone who want to join afterwards,If you REALLY want to link into this power.Please take your time making a litle Ritual where you first peform the classical Necronomicon rite where you project your will and vision into lugalabdubur, in combination with the demons within your vision.Than afterwards ask and will, that the Demons shall link you also into these energys.

Call them up say what you want link your will and vision also with blood unto them all and !BAM!, when you sleep with the written down will and vision and the sigils under your pillow, be assured that these energys will creep within your very essence, and youll probably will have a dream where you hear or get the sence that"Youve been initiated" type of think.

I can say that this rite had me afterwards, pushing me to going faster on my road to black magical successes.Leting go of shit faster than usually, but i needed my time to settle all this in. I finished all the thinks to day to day basis like a Rockstar nothing really procrastinates anymore.
And i have the premonition its just the beginning.

This Black light fire of Olympus WORKS.
Do yourself a favour and …

“JUST DO IT”

:fire: LUX :fire: ANGUIS :fire:

4 Likes

couldnt we join the ritual through watching the recording of the video L and EA made?

Waiting for the video :slight_smile: