Free godform drawing readings

Welcome to the forum @Butterfly_Phenix. I see you joined us in October but have not yet introduced yourself. Please take a moment to click the image below and do so:

handIntro

I am extremely interested, May i request my god form be sketched by you, I’m just about to start my daily ritual and excercise, May I request you scan/channel my god form in a few hours , this enables me to focus on a visualization that maybe u could channel?

Ofcoarse I’m assuming if your free currently, or where in line I am out of requests u currently have…anyway I hope we can chat and set up something,
Darkest blessings
Rors

Thx for the offer share! I would like one whenever you could! Thx again.

@Sha

Give me one please.
Just curious as to what shall be revealed to you.

Take your time though.

Omg yes pls :pray:t2: It’ll make my day

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @sonofhekate. Before asking members to read you, perhaps you can take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself. It is a rule on this forum:

handIntro

@Krush_666

Well… that was a handsome godform :ok_hand:

20 Likes

@anon451302

18 Likes

Sorry, I am a little busy recently. I’ll be back tomorrow.

7 Likes

Take your time mija, we all love your work! and I hope are you doing well

3 Likes

I wish this thread would never ever end :heart:

3 Likes

Probably it will never end, haha.

1 Like

You have a talent that is unmatched @Sha.

Awesome art work.

2 Likes

Just beautiful

2 Likes

can i get a godform too

Beautiful, @Sha! Thank you so kindly! I shall treasure it!

4 Likes

@Sha , could we have a descriptor of my godform please?
As always, I am very impressed with your work. Many blessings for you…and you are indeed honing your skills!!!

2 Likes

Hehe thank you I sorta thought u wouldn’t get back at mine cuz you were overwhelmed by all the requests lmao… I always had a feeling by godform is sexy lmao…

Also thank you for taking your time to do everyone because it shows how much hard work you put in :heart:️ may this thread indeed never end

4 Likes

I am!! I’m at all possible !

I would love a drawing when you have time. Intrested in how i look to someone else.