Free godform drawing readings

I don’t know, the random possessions would be…disruptive…especially with all the beings that would be represented/evoked…

So…when are we doing this?

How would that happen :thinking:
We’d be representing our god forms in costume?

I suppose once we get costumes :rofl:

1 Like

On that note @Sha I’m very familiar with your work, with that being said it’s of high quality, so if you take me on my request, take all the time you need, if you need more keys than what I’ve already given you, let me know.

2 Likes

@Sha you still working on them?

1 Like

Hi Sha, I would love one, if you arn’t over booked.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum @Butterfly_Phenix. I see you joined us in October but have not yet introduced yourself. Please take a moment to click the image below and do so:

handIntro

I am extremely interested, May i request my god form be sketched by you, I’m just about to start my daily ritual and excercise, May I request you scan/channel my god form in a few hours , this enables me to focus on a visualization that maybe u could channel?

Ofcoarse I’m assuming if your free currently, or where in line I am out of requests u currently have…anyway I hope we can chat and set up something,
Darkest blessings
Rors

Thx for the offer share! I would like one whenever you could! Thx again.

@Sha

Give me one please.
Just curious as to what shall be revealed to you.

Take your time though.

Omg yes pls :pray:t2: It’ll make my day

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @sonofhekate. Before asking members to read you, perhaps you can take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself. It is a rule on this forum:

handIntro

@Krush_666

Well… that was a handsome godform :ok_hand:

20 Likes

@anon451302

18 Likes

Sorry, I am a little busy recently. I’ll be back tomorrow.

7 Likes

Take your time mija, we all love your work! and I hope are you doing well

3 Likes

I wish this thread would never ever end :heart:

3 Likes

Probably it will never end, haha.

1 Like

You have a talent that is unmatched @Sha.

Awesome art work.

2 Likes

Just beautiful

2 Likes

can i get a godform too