Free energy for anyone who wants it ⚡️

I can do both for you let me know when your in a meditative state

Ok, so I sat outside to do this to be closer to nature. For the first few moments it took me a minute because my neighbor decided then was the perfect time to start shooting his guns, flys pestering me and whatnot. I got frosted and stood up and took about 3 steps before both my feet started to tingle with pins and needles up to my knees. I instantly started to try to meditate standing. Then I started feeling pressure behind my nose and moving up to my forehead of which I still feel. That’s when my dummy dogs started barking like crazy a d kicked me completely out of the sensation.

Currently I’m sitting in my detached garage that’s 75 degrees and I’m shivering.

2 Likes

I’m ready now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Umm idk what that’s about are you ok

:+1:

I think that’s from me opening your third eye I can close it back down for you if it’s too much

Did you feel it

Sorry not frosted but aggravated due to flies and my inability to focus. I am doing great man!!! That felt amazing. So will this energy continue to linger with me and continue to help?

2 Likes

Noooo!! I would love it to stay opeb

1 Like

A bit yes.

1 Like

Ok you had me a bit worried there but I’m not sure how long it lasts maybe you can tell me how long it lasted when it’s over I’m very Interested

1 Like

Just curious how did you feel

And do you need any more energy cause I have a lot more to give

1 Like

Pressure in my forehead just subsided.

1 Like

I felt an ache in my forehead and then it shifted to tingling in an aura around my head, and a bit of double vision. head is still tingly.

1 Like

Has the feeling of well-being also subsided

1 Like

I’ll take some energy for my third eye if you still have any?

1 Like

That’s odd I didn’t even give you energy yet

Let me know when your in a meditative state and I will

Oh, then placebo effect confirmed. cool