Free Divination Tarot (Closed )

Thank you beast! I really Apreciate that. I allready knew some of the stuff I must do to go back on track. But you reassured me of that.

Yeah I will Fokus now more on that.

Best regards.

1 Like

Your reading is accurate. My employer is taking advantage and dumping more responsibility on me without offering any kind of compensation for it.

1 Like

This resonates completely. One of the best tarot readings i’ve ever had. Thank you.

1 Like

Does eligos hear me?

1 Like

If you could do a reading for my current relationship, I’dd be grateful. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @QueenMustangsorry for the long wait. Had to recharge my batteries :blush:

8 of swords upright representing: Negative thoughts, restrictions, victim mentality.
I am guessing the card is trying to say you have feelings for the father of your youngest son.
However you feel afraid to attach to him, you feel bound and afraid of what might happen, if history will repeat its self.
You might have been hurt by him and you are afraid he didn’t change.
Or you been hurt by some alse and you keeping your guard up.
You have may have an intuition a feeling an idea of what to do but you may be blinded by the trauma and other negative thoughts and this can be a result to be afraid to take a step forward.
Something may be holding you back, your thoughts and emotions.
Also same for him, he may be afraid to take a next step forward towards you.
Probably these thoughts and emotions no longer serve you or him and is time to change the mind set.
Also this card may represent a dept, you may be waiting on getting something from him.
Could be money? Could be an apology? You may be waiting for him to make the first move and call you?

Knight of cups upright representing: creativity, romance, charm, imagination, beauty.
Tho could mean that the father of your youngest son may be planning of bringing you the good news.
Or he is making an offer to you? A deal?
This can also mean that he has feelings but doesn’t know how to express them.
he may be lost in dreams and fantasies and planning to make them work with you.
You may both be afraid to take the chance.
Best course of action with this card is take the chance, go for it. There is a saying “you gotta risk it to get the biscuit”.

Seeing both of these cards together this tells me there is feelings, there is care, there is love. But there is a wall tha makes things difficult in this situation. A walk that is formed by the mind doubts and fear and other negative thoughts.

The night also has the river walking towards it with confidence. So one of you is following his gut, his intuition but the other may be making things difficult.

1 Like

5 of pentacles could be the message or maybe the spirit doesn’t want me to know the message and that is only for you alone to find out.

This card represents : isolation, resources problem, worry too much.

Probably the message is that you worry too much about the past or worry about what will be in the future? Maybe you should focous on the present moment :thinking: :wink:

Or if you isolated your self you should meet some people, make some friends.

You may be going through at hard time at the moment.
If you have problems with money, try and look for a job or a better job and if you do have these maybe is time to count the money and save some money for the future.

Also in the background of this card there is a church with lights on meaning that if you do go through hard time, there is hope do not be afraid to ask for help.
The spirit may be telling you to call him or her into your life. This spirit may want to help you out

I hope this helped :pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this reading. It was on point and you connected with the situation well.

1 Like

Sorry mate i don’t do tarot reading on spirits.
However i believe the spirit hears you.
Its there with you. If you think of the spirit.
Just my intuition, normally my intuition is pretty good and I am right about it.
Work on your astral senses, the spirit wants you to worry first about you hearing the spirit first.
I hope this helps.

1 Like

Can I get one, or am I too late?

1 Like

I will resume answering questions in order on Monday.
You can leave your question and i will get to you next week.

2 Likes

What is Archangel Michael’s message to me

1 Like

A reading on how lillith feels about me and if she wants me to begin working with her. Also thank to very much for doing this!

1 Like

I will answer sometimes next week.
But I dont like the idea of doing a reading on other spirits. Brings their attention on me. Dont really want that.
Think of an other question plz

1 Like

Oh. Alright then. I’ll just change to a reading on if im going to be successful in music and what I need to do to get there if so

1 Like

may i ask how my shadow self feels/ what is affecting it

1 Like

I can try answer that question, but I will next week. Takeing couple of days break now.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this. The worry too much is very coherent with what I’m been through right now, I suffer from anxiety so is really hard not worry about a lot of things.
Thanks. That did helped.

2 Likes

9 of swords upright representing: Anxiety, worry, fear, depression, nightmares.

This tells me you had a rought time in the past.
You been fighting with your own thoughts and emotions.
And this had lead you to change to become stronger. This may have had triggered you to become more mature and take control of your own reality.

5 of pentacles reversed representing: recovery, and getting back on your feet.

At the moment you may now see things starting to take off in the right direction.
You may probably just got hired or got a raise at work
However this can lead to more attachments so be careful to not get too attached to whatever goods flows to you. Accept it and just observe it. Do not forget about the spiritual knowledge.
If things didnt turned out as you like and I am wrong this card also means that you may need to turn away from a bad habit so that way you let go of something and then something alse will make its way into your life and serve you better.

7 of cups upright representing: opportunities, choices, wishful thinking and lost in the thoughts.

If you had bad dark days in the past. Well remember after dark days with rain and storm comes the sunny days.
This card shows me in your situation, opportunities will come to you and you are allredy making plans for the future and you will make things happen.
Things will turn out great. Just don’t get too attached let things flow to you. It could be opportunities for money or it could be love.
If it comes it comes and when it goes it goes. Do not forget that we r here in life to learn. Focous on the knowledge, learn from life events and books and internet and so on.:ok_hand:

I know i am allover the place. Sorry of I confused you.
Still learning tarot.

1 Like

Page of wands upright representing: inspiration, ideas, discovery, free spirit and ambitious.
This shows that you have started a new project could be related to the occult or in life starting your own business.
And you have lots if ambitious and you feel confident that you will succeed with this.

7 of wands reversed representing: exhaustion, gives up, having second thoughts.

Whatever you have started and planned you may have hit a plateau and you feel stuck.
You may want to give up, but also you know that you have come to far to do that.
So the best course of action would be maybe take a break? And during this break do more research and get more knowledge to burst this plateau, And then you may come back stronger.

9 of pentacles upright representing: discipline, abundance, luxury, financial independence.

This card shows me that you will achieve what you want with your project or system that you started and you will be useing this knowledge wisely.
You will gain this through hard work and making wise decisions and staying committed to what you have started.

1 Like