Free Divination Tarot (Closed )

Going to be offering devination on this thread.
I will be useing different tools and different techniques to improve my devination.

I am starting with tarot.
I will be useing two cards only for starters then I will be useing different spreads.

Within a week or two I am practicing pendulum.

I will also be offering scanning here once I learn to do it.

I am makeing this thread to improve my
devination.

Who knows i might use the ouija board in here as well for a Q and A with ZOZO or other beings :smiley: :slightly_smiling_face:

I will try and keep this thread interesting and active. Atleast one day on, one day off.
It will be closed and opened in the title.

Ask me 1 question per day, not sure how busy will this thread get.
If you have more questions wait for another day to reopen the thread.
Or I will ask you the same day if you have 1 more question if I have time and the thread is not too busy.

You may start asking questions for tarot or let me know of you only want a general reading.

11 Likes

Hi I may want to ask what am I going trough right now in my life. I am really Sad and have the feeling I am right now healing a deep seated trauma of mine I am not aware of. Possible from past life somethin like that.

1 Like

I would like a general reading please

1 Like

love to know if my love life is gonna change?

1 Like

The Tarot may not be able to tell me what you going through exactly. It will tell me you going through difficult time.
Then it will give some advice to tell you what action you could take.

2 Likes

I’ll go with it and I will see if it resonates doesn’t matter if it helps or not. I Apreciate the fact you are doing this. Thank you.

1 Like

I will start the readings in half an or 45 min. I need to eat then I will do some meditation to get my mind into it.

1 Like

have you looked into shadow work?

1 Like

What is this exactly I know it surficely but not specificly. I think I do this but not intentionally.

1 Like

What is hidden that i should know about my situation

2 Likes

Use the search menu of this forum.
Also if you have kindle there are books on that as well.
Use youtube.
I am still learning about it as well.

For now what I can tell is that the trauma from past life or this life in early age the truma is being stored and carried with you in your subconscious or shadow self.
Doing shadow work will teach you to release this or to accept it and turn this into something positive.

People have reported after shadow work they were able to astral project, their magick skyrocket and life for them became full of abundance and prosperity

2 Likes

Interested in a reading on my past human incarnation. Ty

1 Like

Good to see u sharpening your skills mate . I’ll take a general when ur ready . :grin:

1 Like

I will look into it. Thank you.

1 Like

If you’re still doing them, a general reading please on the current situation with me and my youngest son’s father.

Thank you :bouquet:

1 Like

Hey, my question is a little vaguely I think, I’ll understand if you not be able to answer it. Here it is: is there any message for me, from some being?
I guess whatever the card say might be the message?!
Thanks, anyways.

1 Like

yeah i kinda figured so lol thank you for taking the time for me

1 Like

A general reading would be lovely! Thanks

1 Like

May I have a general reading?

1 Like

Here we go! :smiley:

First card I got for you us upright page of pentacles.
Meaning that at this moment you learning something new.
You have an idea of what’s going on in your situation.
You starting a course of self improvement.
In my research I learn that this card also represents takeing care of your well-being like staying healthy and exercising and diet and hydration and good hours of sleeping
If you not doing this at the moment, we’ll probably the tarot is suggesting that diet and exercise will improve your well-being.
Also this card shows that you starting a project to improve your well being also to improve your spiritual progress and to heal mentally.
Best course of action with this card is Go for it do your research and start studying.
Look into shadow like we talked earlier.

Reversed 10 of pentacles
This card represents you feeling overwhelmed by responsibilities and too many people may be depending on you and expecting too much from you.
You also feeling stuck, could be in job? Me may be searching for a job? You Trying to get the resources to provide your self with knowledge like books and courses.
Or you may feel that you want to go on a vacation but you dont have enough money for it at the moment.

Best course of action with this card is set boundaries between you and others.
If there are people that you love and expect too much from you, let them know you love them but you can’t carry their problems as well.
You need time for you self.
Save money go on a vacation. Meditate and ground your self in nature.
Do not lend money at this time.

I hope this helped :pray:
Sorry if its not accurate I am still learning

1 Like