Free Divination Tarot (Closed )

does hecate hear me ?

1 Like

I dont do readings on spirits.
Especially the spirits I know nothing of.
Sorry, but I am sure she may be with you if you think of her.
Try open your astral senses, look into astral projectionz energy work and more meditation

1 Like

Ok mate! So i got king of Wands reversed representing: being Ruthless or expecting too much of others or others expecting too much from you.

So you may be in a conflict with someone could be a relationship someone expecting too much of you or wrongly accusing you.
You may be abuseing your power over someone or someone over you.
Or you may need to take action against someone who is abusing you and you need to put him or her in its place.
You may also have problem focusing on a task or project.
Best course of action with this card on reverse
Be prepared for disagreement, try and understand others do think twice before judgeing someone or if that person needs to be put in its place.
If you are in a abusive relationship do get out of it.
Stand up and do what you think is right.
You may also need to start listening to others and try and avoid arguments it can make you a better leader.
Also watch your back someone may have bad intentions towards you or could gossip about you.

Queen of Swords Reversed
This card represents on reversed over emotional, Sadness, easily influenced.

This can mean someone in your life is abuseing you or abused you in the past and hurt you.
You may have developed cold heart because of the trauma in the past.

Best course of action
Rethink the situation the relationship that you may be inz ask yourself.
Is this good for me? Is this toxic? Will this help me grow?
Do get out if you are in a toxic situation.
If you are in no relationship ship i believe the king of wands reversed and the queen of swords reversed can mean that you are being too hard on your self and you may need to try and take full responsibility of your life and try change the situation.
Back to Queen of wands.
If you have grudge against someone do try and forgive someone or your self go easier on your self or this can lead to negative consequences.

I am sorry if it was not acurate, not sure why I got these two cards.
I am still learning.

1 Like

fair lets go a diffrent direction
What is it that I need to know about the love spells I do?

1 Like

Is this a question for the tarot?

going to take a break now, i am feeling drained with a heavy weighted on my head😴
I will resume in about 1 hour.

1 Like

yes hope to see you in an hour

1 Like

Might take longer till I get to your question.
There is a couple of people also PMed me

take your time. Ill be here

1 Like

Hi Tbird sorry for the wait needed a break.

First card i got is 7 of wands this represents:
Challenge, competition, strong communication, picking your battles right and standing up for what you believe in.
So this can indicate that there is a challenge with you love situation at the moment.
You may be liking someone and others may like this person as well or others tell "he/she is not good for you or your mind telling you that you are not good enough for this person.
This card also indicates effort.
If you want your love situation to change
well you may need to step out of the comfort zone and go out and meet people, introduce your self and show the real you.
:smiley:
10 of wands reversed
This represents: doing it all, realse of a burden. And accomplish something you wanted.
So someone shall come into your life and be with you.
As long as you do what 7 wands tell you to.
this person may take away some of your burden to make things better.
What ever weights you down now someone will come and take away some of that weight.

Hi @Fletal

I got upright 6 wands this actually pop out during my shuffle and I had a feeling it was for you.
6 of wands represents success, progress, self confidence.
You are on the right track to find your answer.
Keep doing your research you have all the resources allredy, use them.
The resources can be the internet doing research or books or this forum.

3 of swords is the second card.
This represents: sorrow, pain,hurt.
This reminds me of that saying " some cant handle the Truth" or not ready for it yet.
So you will find find what is hidden to know about your situation but this could bring you pain.

Best course of action
Be ready for it, accept it, pain triggers growth.
There is no growty is comfort.
So if this is accurate I would say face it once you find out what is hidden.
Also the card shows rain :cloud_with_rain: symbol of rebirth of something new, washing away what no longer serves you and makeing room for something better. Or like crying is release of pain and feeling much better.

I hope this helps :pray:

1 Like

**Page of wands upright meaning **
Inspiration, ideas, discovery, free spirit.
This tells me that in the past life you were quite young soul, learning and being curious just trying to experiance life.

4 of cups reversed representing: exhaustion burned out.
Possibly in your late life of past life you been dealing with tough time.
This can also mean that you may be thinking too much of the past so i can suggest what @Keteriya suggested me once in a reading and helped me alot.
“Do not think of what you were, but what you will be”
Something like this. :smiley: :slightly_smiling_face:
So let the past be in the past and keep your head forwad and keep moving forward.

I hope this helps :pray:

2 Likes

Will my Obsession spell Target become obsessed with me?

1 Like

And yes it’s a tarot question.

1 Like

I will answer this some other time, the thread is closed. I am only trying to answer people that asked when the thread was opened.

This thread will be on and off it shows in the title.
When is open I hope I try answer your question.

Hi @mxa

For of cups upright representing: meditation, contemplating, revolution.
This shows that people may try to offer you a helping hand but you refuse to accept because you may want to take on the challenge by your self.
you turning down opportunities because you may think you not ready?
You may also be trying to contemplate and meditate and getting ready for your next big big move that you had plan for a long time.

2 of cups reversed representing: self love, distrust.
You may be haveing an interest in healing magick? And you start by showing love towards your self and healing your self and prsctice on your self.
This is a good way to start before sharing with anyone alse.
This card can also represent that you may be going through a breakup and you trying to heal that feeling. Or you made a mistake, learn from mistakes do not get attached to it.
Best course of action with this is once you feel you fully healed go out there and share with others and shine like a star.
Open up share your feelings. Accept opportunities if they good for you and matches the path you walking.

1 Like

thank you i will think this over

1 Like

No problem, you may reask me the same question or different question when I open the thread again.
I am still learning tarot so I am trying to be as accurate as I can.

1 Like

thanks i will try and do that. usually i always see these threads after they close so maybe i can get lucky again lol

1 Like

Who ever didn’t get his or her questions answered you will get your answer.
After I get a couple of hours of sleep.
My cards will be waiting on the table not going to put them away until everyone gets their question answered.
Sorry I could not do everyone.
I am still new and after 2 or 3 readings I was very drained and I could not even focus on the question.

1 Like