Free Content Giveaway

I like his lectures, when he is front of a class. Looks more better and goes to more detail. He has only done 2 vids I think like that, tell him not to use a PowerPoint, a chalkboard is better method. So whatever spirit or demon that possesses him can begin to dishout more ideas.

Working with energy, mastering your own energy, and incorporating that in everyday life. Working with the nine demonic kings evoking them, and the history of them. The history of spirits.

I’d love to hear about your experiences with alchemy, if I could. Thanks.

How about starting up a podcast to listen to on the go? Maybe mixing interviews, music, questions etc etc.
Or develop a app? I would definitly download it.

Demonic Kings Evocation:imp:

Uncrossing ritual from legba

I would make a course on magic of the gods this would be very interesting

Anything green magick related, herbal, natural recipes for working the energies of natural elements or environment to suit the need of any moment or desire. I have some ability with natural magick which seems innate, like wind and rain influence. I’m not a black magick practitioner so bear that in mind. I have thrown out the bath water of the yin yang theory as it causes more imbalance for me than it restores. Don’t ever want to go there again! Also, cartomancy, I’m a noobie do there. I find it difficult to recall tarot as it applies to regular cards without the images that go with. I need more tarot practice first I suppose. I’m not a pro there, maybe just a junior I dunno what I am just use them now and then, or ever have. Well, that is it for now. Thanks.

1 Like