Free Content Giveaway

[quote=“Orion, post:40, topic:1591”]You know what would be awesome? Turning the old newsletters into PDFs so we could save them on our computers. They are chock FULL of amazing info!

Also, in depth instruction on the LBRP and theory behind it.[/quote]

a quick google for “convert email to pdf” shows you how you easily can do that yourself orion.

You’re right queasy, I could totally do that myself but I might actually pay EA a few dollars for a nice little anthology (either digital or printed) of his archived newsletters.

First off this is an extraordinary gift to all of ud dedicated to the occult.Thank you.I would like to see some black malick rituals as well as white majick rituals,and some middle path workings.There are a few rituals in EA’s books on how to get started but not full blown rituals that could increase clairyvoance,power in the arts in general,elemental rituals,rune rituals,energy rituals and meditations of all these things.Maybe a course on Baneful Majick.and MOST OF ALL instructions and more detailed help on opening sigils and majick squares since me and a lot of other people are having trouble with this.I would like to see some angelic workings too being most of EA’s work is based on the left hand path.So mainly just the teaching of multiple kinds of rituals so that all of us practitioners can explore and combine all these paths,and work out our own path with alittle of this and that.Once again thanks guys,and thanks EA for this opportunity!

A small course/topic about the rise of the human knowledge and spirituality.

Id like to see some Workings with Chakras as well how to energize and Open them Etc i think allot of people could learn to improve there work through this

Chakras appear to be some sort of basic notion that people have general interest in at this point in time.

I think E.A should do something or speak of some instruction about how to do exercises that would be beneficial to them so they do not self-sabotage.

E.A also tends to mention Hinduism from time to time, so perhaps more items or subjects from the Eastern or Asian sphere may be of relevance.

Hi,
Can you make a video on how to gain the favor of tantric Yakshinis in order to get their powers (wealth, love, invisibility, etc.)?
Thanks,
Ld

Different kind ways to banish effectively and how to conscecrate areas for ritual work. Working with chakras would be good as well.

I really woud like do see someting about Yoga Nidra or the practical use of sleep and dreams.
To reclaim the time of night for the presonal ascent.

A short presentation on different kind of mudras and how to use them would be very useful!

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:1591”]What would you like to learn? What subjects would you like E.A. to show you?

Be specific, not broad.[/quote]

I would love to hear his thoughts on the Divine Paradox, whereby when you acquire literal Divine status/union with the Source or whatever, everything just IS, and one’s former desires, aversions and preferences fall away.

I struggle a bit with the fact it was desire for things (material and also spiritual experiences) that got me on this path big time and yet the minute I attain that state (and it doesn’t happen very often) I cease to give a damn about anything much and see all of my “lower” self’s limitations and insecurities, which kinda blasts a hole in using it to manifest things into my life for me to enjoy in the everyday state I’m in most of the time - and the annoying part is, the few times I’ve retained individuated desire into that state (or at least very close to it), the stuff I wanted (a new home in Central London at discount rates being one example) appeared literally like magic, I mean almost thrust upon me, someone actually phoned me up to make the offer in defiance of all probability. It was like I’d finally imprinted my desire on the Source big time, on very few occasions.

The irony is that I got knocked off course for a while after that because of simple material pressures, so while a godlike being may not be that interested in things like money, it distracted me from my pursuit of power because I started having to work to just keep a decent standard of living, which then got my mind all caught up in lower levels of the everyday world, so I’m all interested in the ascension part but also want a bloody nice life while I’m here in this form, right now.

I’ve been struggling with this stuff for about the past few years, off and on, and I’m up for another go at it - the stuff E.A. posted from his work Ipsissimus here makes me think he’s had the same, or similar, experiences of that state of desirelessness, I’d love to hear more (and have listed that book on my to-buy list as well).

A big request maybe, but you don’t ask, you don’t get - right? :wink:

1 Like

I would like to have information about any of the following topics:

1. protection
  2. healing and self-healing
  3. time magic (i.e. speeding up or slowing down the passage of time and change the past, if it is possible)

I second what Lady Eva has stated. Some commentary or techniques about creating a life as an incarnate human being/living god beyond the state of desirelessness. It seems paradoxical and kind of backwards from a mystical point of view to work on having desires or creating meaning when everything is perceived as perfection. Reconnecting with incarnate human desires and balancing and integrating them with the expression of divinity as a living god.

I’m still having an enormous amount of trouble with the rapture state unfortunately,… A more detailed instruction on just this topic and this topic alone would be great. I’m having problems with techniques and would like a more detailed walk through of each step along with what to expect at each. Also a more comprehensive description of what to expect and how to hold on to the Theta- Gamma synch. This would be incredibly helpful, Thank You.

Astral Projection itself - as this is an invaluable ability that every magician should have, that doesn’t come easily to many people… Myself included. Still can’t do it.

The Rite Of Lucifuge Rofocale as well!

I personally would like to learn more about telekinetic powers using your mind to communicate and control and manipulate people places and rhings if possible

1 Like

I would really enjoy a course on astral projection and soul travel with some psychic enhancement blended in like a video I could watch and participate in while viewing

Stave/Bindrune Magic
Necronomicon gatewalking or Invo/Evo
Sympathetic magic: charms,amulets or spellcraft(s)
Enchantments through verbal magic

I think those topics are pretty interesting I’d love to see either of them and If possible all of them getting some kind of attention on the near future. Cheers~

• How to feed as a psychic vampire

• Neccesary MENTAL preparations before a evocation

• astral projection

1 Like

A 100% works everytime binding ritual, we all can and have struggled to the point of really contenplating wether to bash in your own skull or continue on the path you are and hope success comes. And 90% here are not on the path they are when they started or have always been so lucky not to have listened to someone who claimed to be a master steering you into a dead end only costing you to begin all over again.

A binding ritual that will bind an entity to you souly for the perpuse of steering you in the right direction and assisting where needed.

A demon daddy if you will.

1 Like