Free Content Giveaway

E.A. and I - in addition the forthcoming video programs we’ll release - are going to start creating FREE mini courses on magick topics, and release them on the forum/Facebook/Youtube/newsletter.

What would you like to learn? What subjects would you like E.A. to show you?

Be specific, not broad.

For example, “the Gatekeeper Ritual” is more precise than “evocation”.

Name any particular ritual, micro skill, demonstration or lesson you’d like E.A. to present, and we may give it to you.

The goal is to make several hour-long video series.

12 Likes

Great idea guys. Here’s a couple of suggestions:

Can you give a detailed explaination on how to open and project into gateways?

The gatekeeper ritual would be great, as well as some detailed info on the four demonic kings. In particular their nature, histories, functions and sigils.

Thanks for all you guys do to keep fresh material out there.

6 Likes
  • Simple spellcasting to attract money, love, etc and manipulate circumstances of your life to your advantage.

• Meditations for the same purpose.

4 Likes

In the Norse god evocations thread EA mentioned how evoking the runes will take you deeper into the rapture state then ever before. I think it would be cool if he released a video/videos on how to evoke the runes and the different uses for doing such.

3 Likes

“are going to start creating FREE mini courses on magick topics, and release them on the forum/Facebook/Youtube/newsletter.”
_Timothy

This sounds great timothy! Question - so are these going to be FULL RITUALS?

I for one will be the first to rant & scream that people should invest their money into the full content programs like The Divination Course (my 1st), The Evocation Course, and invest some time and $ into Personal Consults too!

With that being said I really enjoy the BALG Courses and find them more than informative…your not giving away the farm here are you???

Is it safe to say that these mini-courses are going to be built to enhance the already produced Divination Course & Evocation Course?

Lemme show you what I mean:

1. Divination - Now, I already have the course and am almost done, however, I’d like to know some points from E.A. regarding client interaction since I want to read professionally at some point.

Do you ask the client to state their question out loud to you?
Do you always take the cards from the top of the shuffled deck?

I would consider the above “micro skills”.

1. I mentioned this previously in on of my posts about the Altar. I would really like a mini course on the Altar & The Black Magickian. Some time tested do’s and dont’s!

Maybe a full on course isn’t appropriate for the Altar, but, a mini course is. A mini course on any preliminaries that E.A. has done that has helped him tremendously before evocation - specific meditations, baths, fasting etc.

2 Likes

“The gatekeeper ritual would be great, as well as some detailed info on the four demonic kings. In particular their nature, histories, functions and sigils.”
_Z555

Man…I would love to know more about the Four Demonic Kings. I would really love to have a Crooked LBRP if you will. A “banishing” ritual that is designed and taught in place of the LBRP calling up The Kings, their attributes etc.

I know from the Evocation Course & material, that E.A. does touch on this a little. But yeah…I want to learn a Demonic LBRP!

2 Likes

I’d love a minicourse/book on yoga written by a magician

3 Likes

Evocation Preparation

Meaning how & what do I use to sprinkle bats blood in the Temple?
For now, my Temple floor is the garage floor that I must share with two other people. Can I have a Bowl of Sacrifice with the bat, rat, or other carcass just laying in the bowl not only for effectiveness but easy clean-up?

How & when to prepare the mammal sacrifice. What words to speak. Should I use my own ritual dagger that I use to draw my own blood? What direction to face.

*Maybe even share sources on where to look for such items. For me, as of late, I’ve been talking to a guy who supplies pet shops with snakes, rats, bats, other reptiles. My acquaintance who happens to be a long-time Palero told me about him. I was like “Louie, I need a fucking bat man. I’m doing some Black Magick and the author’s material I’m working through right now states winged-mammalian blood (bat)”. I’m sure that there are resources out there, but perhaps if E.A. just mentions some would be cool. I live in a city where I can find pretty much any of those items because of the Batman hook-up I got and all the Spanish people and markets.

-I am interested about graveyard magic.
Graveyard ritual or spell for a goal.

-I also think that it will be clarifying and interesting to detail about the Gatekeepers ritual

1 Like

I too am particularly interested in more graveyard rituals.

And runes, and magic within norse paradigm in general

1 Like

Structuring/visualisation

Raising kundalini

Obtaining rapture state

2 Likes

I am immensely interested in the modification, overwriting, and replacement of Personality/Identity/Self. I don’t mean like conditioning and hypnosis. I mean occult methods of upgrading or outright replacing the “software” of self.

Of course, there are personal practical applications of this, but I am also interested in the installation of artificially constructed identities and similar more “artistic” endeavors. I’m already working with some spirits and performing experiments along these lines, but it’s always good to see things approached from different angles.

(Showing a few more stripes than usual, aren’t I?)

1 Like

I have not yet purchased the Evocation course, so it may be in there, but one thing I have learned over the years was how to combine visionary skills and ritual together. I noticed a lot of questions on this forum could be answered with a response to that.

Also, demystify the theta gamma sync, not sure if you can explain it further, but has been talked to death here, maybe just a reassurance of the subtle shift in the nature of it. Seems that too many who are trying to achieve it are waiting to hear the trumpets of angels or feel the flames of hell to manifest before the ritual has even begun (only during and after dear folks) to realize they were in it or close and got discouraged and gave up, calling it failed. Instead of hearing the thunder of God, it is more akin to a shift in consciousness and perception (from awake consciousness to the theta state and gamma comes from holding the theta). Just a suggestion, but maybe it would silence some of these new posts once and for all, or at least tame them.

1 Like

Have you tried Yoga for Magick by Nancy Wasserman?

Sensing the ‘presence’ of spirits is an aspect that could use more elaboration, and how to strengthen one’s astral senses to feel them with more surety.

2 Likes

I’d like to see a nice potent money spell, it would help people who are short these days and give them extra scratch to buy BALG products. Win Win.

1 Like

I’d like to see E.A. wax poetic on some mysticism and his interpretation of texts. ie: in mastering evocation E.A. briefly mentions that he did not think Krishna was a living human but rather a manifested entity, I would be curious to understand his thoughts and reasoning.

Although you can’t go past practical experience, a deeper understanding of these topics has led to an increase in my Will.

All the above suggestions I want as well. In fact, my daydreaming is rolling with all these great ideas stated previously.

But lately, particularly while I am in the process of receiving so much instruction from just one fire elemental (Sastan) as well as having massive changes literally occurring presently in my life (and I do mean literal change folks…serious shits happening to my life…I mean…PROFOUND!) from only working with one spirit, then I would give for your consideration this idea:

1.) Pathworking EA’s books (each one in video format)

Since joining this forum I have witnessed many members going through the motions of all the rituals and prepping, all the spirits and their functions, attempting to attain that one motto so sought by myself and, although not speaking for all, that God Particle, that one ladder that could be placed properly by the master himself and allow the students to quickly ascend the heights of their true godhood.

This I believe is occurring to me at this very moment. Because of EA my life has begun to move forward. Recently Sastan decided to be a matchmaker and literally overnight have me meet a woman who is not only into the exact same type of spirituality im into, but is accepting of the man who I am. Because of his coursework and quietly working and applying his knowledge, I have begun my first ascension towards godhood through learning about the nature of spirits, and having a kick-ass fire being teaching more than what I was after, WAY MORE!!

apologies for the long rant but felt like sharing this little piece of transformation on this thread.

The mini-videos of each book would be interesting. A pathworking which could assist the neophyte unto the depths that EA once walked.

If you walk in EA’s shoes for a mile, you get knowledge, if more, imagine the possibilities.

Hopefully someday I may attain the same heights as EA, and repay what has been bestowed unto me. It is only fair.

PS: My shoe size is still 13"

Perhaps a short course on sigil magick, from charging an existing symbol to creating your own. Even though it’s been done to death I still think it would be great to have a step by step video to walk beginners through, if only to demonstrate the reality of magic. Candle magic another possibility.

A couple more alternatives I had in mind, but are not that original either, are perhaps a basic course on energy working and the Invocation of Omnipotence ritual since these are necessary for all practical magic.

Another idea as well would be to have a course on how to design your own magical rituals and everything that goes into them (what materials work best for certain items, the effects color and shape have on ritual, body movement etc.)

Another possibility would be something on astrology and although this is a bit of a digression, a section on the I-Ching added to the Mastering Divination course. Though both could be added in later if you wished, just a thought that popped in my head.

A walkthrough of some of the most prolific rituals of the Golden Dawn and O.T.O., Crowley, Regardie among others would be a great addition as well! LBRP, BRH, Middle Pillar, Bornless one, etc.

Something on how to channel emotions to achieve various goals would be awesome to see as well!

[quote=“andreeje, post:13, topic:1591”]I have not yet purchased the Evocation course, so it may be in there, but one thing I have learned over the years was how to combine visionary skills and ritual together. I noticed a lot of questions on this forum could be answered with a response to that.

Also, demystify the theta gamma sync, not sure if you can explain it further, but has been talked to death here, maybe just a reassurance of the subtle shift in the nature of it. Seems that too many who are trying to achieve it are waiting to hear the trumpets of angels or feel the flames of hell to manifest before the ritual has even begun (only during and after dear folks) to realize they were in it or close and got discouraged and gave up, calling it failed. Instead of hearing the thunder of God, it is more akin to a shift in consciousness and perception (from awake consciousness to the theta state and gamma comes from holding the theta). Just a suggestion, but maybe it would silence some of these new posts once and for all, or at least tame them.[/quote]

I think that’s a good idea, but perhaps instead of overly complicated explanations simply walk the student through the Theta-Gamma sync and deeper into the Rapture culminating in the Crossroads while being as descriptive of the states involved as possible so the student can get a “feel” if they’re there or not.

1 Like

Remote viewing mini course would be interesting.

Pyrokinesis tutorials? I can hope for certain things.

I for one would really like to see a lecture on animal speak. I would like to be able to communicate with animals via telepathy. Anything you can further my understanding with this subject would help. After enough ritual work, I would like to understand how animals can facilitate ritual, and how to communicate with them.

Oh yeah,

I’m also really eager to see something that you haven’t provided us with. I’d really like to see a mini series hosted by Timothy on money magick. Seeing as how BALG was something he and E.A. co-created for money, I feel he is at the very least qualified to give us some interesting advice on the subject. I won’t ask for anything specific on this, you two usually shower us with awesome surprises.

Thank you for your time,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like