Free Chakra Scan (Closed for Now, Check back later)

1 Muladhara 2 Svadhisthana 3 Muladhara heart 29093ad61068177bc0ec0316701ad48727b051e7 6 Ajna 7 Sahasrana

Sup my dudes.

I’m going to give away some free chakra scans just to see how I go. No promise of satisfaction or that I’ll get to you. This is a free service so no promise of anything. But I will do my best, and be doing it my way. I’ll close this by changing the title to CLOSED, then just re-open and bump it later when I’m gonna do it again.

If you want your scan to be in a PM you gotta say so, otherwise it’s on the thread.

Here I go… hope I don’t get flooded…

1 Muladhara 2 Svadhisthana 3 Muladhara heart 29093ad61068177bc0ec0316701ad48727b051e7 6 Ajna 7 Sahasrana

7 Likes

Hello @Encore19 , I would love a scan via PM if okay? Many thanks x

1 Like

Can I have one please?

2 Likes

Can I have one please? (in a pm)

1 Like

Greetings
@ Encore19, please scan my chakras, reply to private messages, thank you very much.

1 Like

Throw me one if you have time and want to practice. I’m curious :slight_smile: Please and thanks.

1 Like

You feel more sceptical than the one above you, but interested to see what I say. Your energy feels lighter.

Root: seems fine.
Sacral: seems fine. You seem like a fairly happy and healthy person.
Solar Plexis: This is decent. No major problems. Seems slightly wavery.
Heart: This is the stand out, I think you’ve had heart break or something that caused you a lot of grief and it is disturbing this chakra. And weighing on you
Throat: seems fine (it’s my worst to sense)
Third Eye: seems fine.
Crown: may need to be opened.

Your energy seems lighter, sorta innocent in a sense. I think you could be more psychic if you did the work on yourself.

I would love one too.

1 Like

Just saying I’m more partial to the ones not in PM. I may need to close this soon so I can catch up.

Want me to change it for you if you can’t?

May I please have a scan? Thank you Encore

1 Like

I would like to see your view on my chakra system, thank you infernal blessings…:fire:

1 Like

Yours are a little harder for me to sense at first, so maybe you have psychic defenses or are just well balanced so not much stands out.

Root: seems fine.
Sacral: This looks bigger to me, any issues with pleasure or guilt? Or maybe you’re a very pleasure-focused person? This could also be pregnancy or health issues in that area.
Solar Plexis: seems fine.
Heart: seems fine. Open.
Throat: seems fine.
Third eye: is open. Intuitive.
Crown: could be more open than it is now.

Looking back your root chakra is smaller than your others. I would venture a guess that in never having a problem with it you just didn’t work on it as much as the others, so it has had less attention.

1 Like

I have temporarily closed the thread to catch up because I’m a Libra and we panic. (Venus and not Mars ruled).

1 Like

Hm your energy seems nice, let’s see what I get. Oh good job you seem quite balanced.

Root: good.
Sacral: good
Solar Plexis: good
Heart: good. The stand outs are the higher chakras, like you’ve smoothed out these ones nicely so my sensing just goes right up them, they seem uniform, and now the higher ones…
Throat: good, active
Third Eye: good, very open.
Crown: Is open. But to me your stand out is the third eye.

I can’t say much else, aside from good job.

1 Like

Interesting, but not the first time I’ve heard that I am hard to read :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been told I am heavily protected, but I cannot sense such and have no idea who or why or how. I keep hoping I’ll stumble upon someone that can elucidate on it for me.

Hmm I do have issues with orgasm, but I mean I am chick. Many of us do. Tubal ligation 12 years ago, and sexually inactive since May so no chances on pregnancy and as far as pleasure goes, I’ll deny it in place of to dos.

Tbh honest, I don’t work with individual chakras per the norm, and have had issues staying grounded in the past, despite stopping magical workings, focus on the mundane and grounding. I’ve recently swapped focus to working on that area, (still not within the chakra capacity however). I noted the same about the crown area, that I could certainly benefit from working with that area more.

Overall despite not working with chakras in the traditional sense, you’ve describe what I feel with working on my personal energy so, good job and thank you.

Edit: it’s ok to panic once in a while, just don’t let it own you

1 Like

Noctis your energy feels comparatively infernal, let’s see as I go deeper. I feel a pressure on my third eye. This is demonic energy.

Root: seems good
Sacral: seems good.
Solar Plexis: seems different, and I’m trying to find out if it’s different good or different bad. I think it’s good.
Heart: may be closed.
Throat: good
Third eye: fine
Crown: fine

The third eye and crown is harder for me to feel. Maybe I’m missing some kind of sensing ettiquite and I’m supposed to psychically ask for permision and then I’d see everything clearly I dunno. It’s harder to read people that feel protected to some extent. But I know this feeling coming from you of demonic energy, feels warm and ancient. So you’ve been working with something

1 Like

I shouldn’t make assumptions then. Maybe your root chakra looks smaller cause you struggle with grounding then.

1 Like

I’ve been working with Nyx and Sepheranz, they have the infernal energy, no one else should be protecting me. And your right my heart chakra is closed. Also I’m sorry about my crown and third eye being difficult to read, I had no idea that was protected.
Your scan is pretty accurate, thank you.

1 Like

I would go with your gut if you can rather than a logical assumption. I think it might be challenging at first, but your intuition should help here. Still an overall good read tbh and you can’t know for sure unless you put it out there and find out.

1 Like