Free Chakra Scan (Closed for Now, Check back later)

You have something going on here xD To me it feels urgent. Not that you feel urgent per se, but this is just the taste. Like different from the demonic last read I gave, this is like, power of some kind. Anyway I’ll get into it.

Root: seems fine
Sacral: seems fine, I think it’s been worked on.
Solar Plexis: good
Heart: closed? It looks like a dark patch.
Throat: fine
Third eye: good and open
Crown: also good. Your third eye seems slightly better, that seems to be the trend

Now that I’ve adjusted to you your energy feels more sweet. I don’t know what you’ve done to yourself in terms of energy or magic work, but you’ve done something, and it feels different to what I’m used to sensing. Not angelic or demonic as far as I can feel.

1 Like

Thank you for the scan!

Heart: I thought I would have healed it, and I started to date women again but maybe it needs some more work.

I mainly work with Dan tin so its really exciting to get a scan on my chakra system.

1 Like

I’ve been told by the nine demonic 9 gatekeeper and other entities of infernal association. That I’m unique and “special” I put that in quotation marks because It’s sounds odd to me. But yes I’ve been told when people read me they feel that strange power that you mentioned. I’ve gone beyond my chakras but I still like to incorporate there benefits in my reality. Thank you for your reading infernal blessings to you🔥

1 Like

I’m a Libra we live for balance. Thank you so much for the reading :grin:

1 Like

Encore19 . Can you explain further about my heart chakra You said it was closed what exactly are you implying by that :thinking:

It looks innactive, and like there’s a dark patch there.

I myself have worked to limit if not close my own heart chakra. It is the weakpoint so LHP mentions that it needs a limiter. I wrote about it elsewhere.

The heart chakra is love, empathy, grief. So maybe you are not prone to being sensitive, pointlessly loving and giving. Good things in my opinion.

so if anyone wants to scan my chakras out of curiousity you can. I doubt that mine are fantastic. But I have done work on them in the past with releasing and introspection :laughing:

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Hey I thought I’d be able to change the title of this whenver I want but I can’t, can you please remove the “closed” part?

This is going to be re-opened for a bit, only for public scans and not PMs.

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Thanks!

Let’s say five people. The first five to comment for a public chakra scan will get it.

1 Like

Interested!
Thank you

I feel hurt coming from you, hopefully I’m mistaken cause it doesn’t feel nice. Your heart chakra is the big stand out, so I’m probably not wrong. You’ve probably been hurt by a boy. Anyway…

Root: fine
Sacral: fine, slightly wavery. Past issues of guilt/indulgence that you worked through?
Solar Plexis: good
Heart: A lot of energy here. You’re probably going through something related to grief. I think it’s cause of a boy. Maybe a spiritual connection.
Third Eye: seems fine, but I can’t see it too well. Maybe it’s blocked? If it is you probably already know this and have noticed it’s hard for you to intuit off people.
Crown: How interesting to see how open your crown is. I’d like to get mine like that. You’re probably in contact with some kind of divinity. Usually on here people have a more active third eye than crown but not in your case. I’d like to get mine open. I heard I might have a block in it.

1 Like

Thanks for this!

1 Like

…does it sound right?

1 Like

Well, it sounds about right.
Although the heart chakra I can not really tell!

1 Like

Do you have any current issues with grief? I can see a lot of energy there so if no grief I’d say it’s just overactive.

1 Like

I think I would say overactive. Thanks for checking!

1 Like

Are you still doing chakra scans? I would like to have one too :smile:

1 Like

Woah buddy, what’s with your root chakra. It is the most active by far. Let’s see…

Root: So if this is unbalanced you may be in survival-mode more than most people. You might be hyperaware of the physical and perceived threats to your safety. You may often feel unsafe in life. People with this issue can be more sexual too.
Sacral: meh
Solar Plexis: meh, can’t really see these last two.
Heart: okay, but dim
Third Eye: meh. some potential here.
Crown: meh. some potential here.

Your chakras are mostly meh to me and I believe it’s cause you’ve got something major going on in your root. Maybe you’ve experienced a trauma in this life or a past one. Maybe you worry about health, money, security, safety. You’re probably very physical or instinctual. All the best.

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman: If still open

1 Like