Free candles!

:heart_eyes: @RosieSweets thanks for sharing! May you receive many more blessings :pray:

2 Likes

Here we are, two weeks later. The candle is the only “spell” of wealth I had during these two weeks, and a lot of “wealthy way” were opened to me. I’ll be able to pay back a huge debt, and have some money saved. I could even order a new gaming computer. 2022 will start very well financially for me.
About my psychic intuition, they started to kick a lot lately.

Thank you @MiKu

4 Likes

@ChaoticEvil :hugs: omg am so happy for you!
Thank you!

4 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

@sanaRo

2 Likes

Anyone want a candle on the full moon tomorrow and after? I think I can do 6 or so

2 Likes

I’ll take one

Crownn of success and wealthy way oils.

Thanks! :pray:

2 Likes

I want one

Thanks Miku :pray:t4:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: what oils or up to me?

1 Like

Deadly Attraction, Miku.

Thanks again

2 Likes

Hi :heart: @MiKu

I would like one with Deadly attraction oil & Crown of success oil please on the Full moon if u can🙏

Thank you in advancd

2 Likes

I would love one if you can @MiKu. Crown of success and wealthy way oils please!

2 Likes

If you still can @Miku, I’d like a personal power & wealthy way.

Thanks so much for doing this!

2 Likes

Very cool! If ur still doing this I’d love one with Goddess of Love and Life of Luxury :black_heart:

2 Likes

Hello!I would like the attraction and Love so Efstatios will be attracted to me (Anastasia) thank you for your time <3

3 Likes

The moon is at 100% on Monday today and moon hour. I added full moon oil to each one as extra with the requested oils and invoked the moon.

@crookedpathfinder @Muggie @Beach5 @Runeblade @meow @Rainbow @Snow88

9 Likes

@MiKu Thank you so much!

1 Like

@MiKu Thank you soo much!

1 Like

Thank youuuu! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I need all the help I can get

1 Like