Free candles!

thank you so very much! <3 im very grateful:)

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! Really appreciate your time and generosity doing this for us​:black_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

@dagar

I used crown of success and personal power oils and added cinnamon powder! This should cover your intention.

1 Like

hi Miku, if you are still doing this, can I kindly ask you one with The Life of Luxury and Wealth Way, if not no worries mate :heart_eyes:

Happy solstice!

And a candle for you!

1 Like

Thank you @MiKu … got a job this morning, start tomorrow afternoon; also another breakthrough in the works with an old friend for his radio station; other mountains seem to be shifting for me.

2 Likes

Personal protection please. You’re very kind. I hope I’m not too late. If so, no worries.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::hugs: thank you!

:partying_face: congratulations! I’m so happy for you!
Thanks for sharing your success news :hugs:

1 Like

@arta

@SmoothBrain

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

Miku , Thank you so much, May Infernal /divine always shine upon you :black_heart:

1 Like

Hi!
Are you still offering these? If so, can I please have a psychic intuition and personal power?
Thank you so much!

1 Like

If you still have candles and oils can I please get 1 for peace in the home and blessings?

3 Likes

@Stormy

@Kish

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart: :smiley:

1 Like

Wow! Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Thankyou!!! I just wanna tell you, you helped me so much with this! Today I woke up and my fiance told me that his sister sent us $150 to help us with saving up for a place to live!!! We did need more, but anything helps rn and wow, I gotta say thankyou! Thankyou so much! If I ever get a chance to repay your kindness, I will!

2 Likes